Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
Carpboy823
Backup Singer

Billie Eilish Minneapolis Unavailable for Selling

Why can't I list tickets for Billie Eilish in Minneapolis on June 8? I have the tickets from the primary ticketing source as of today, but I get the message "Just missed it! This event isn't available for listing, or this event has already happened."

I see other listings on the event, and sales are being made (the number of listings is going down). I am missing out by not being able to list, and other dates on her tour are unlocked for sellers. Please fix this!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: Billie Eilish Minneapolis Unavailable for Selling

Hello there! The tickets that you currently see on the site are from approved sellers who have confirmed receiving tickets prior to the public on sale. We will open up the event for listing to all sellers across the board on 2/8/19! Super sorry for the confusion. You'll be able to get those up and listed tomorrow 🙂 @Carpboy823

5 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Hello there! The tickets that you currently see on the site are from approved sellers who have confirmed receiving tickets prior to the public on sale. We will open up the event for listing to all sellers across the board on 2/8/19! Super sorry for the confusion. You'll be able to get those up and listed tomorrow 🙂 @Carpboy823

Carpboy823
Backup Singer

Thank you for the response, Nikki! I wasn't able to get a concrete response from chat representatives, and other event dates did not appear to have that restriction. I will list them tomorrow.

Moderator Moderator

@Carpboy823 Glad that we could help you out! Best of luck with quick sales for Billie 🎉🙂

Carpboy823
Backup Singer

Can this event be opened up for selling now please? Tickets are on sale to the public and demand is extremely high. The event is still denying me the ability to list.

Moderator Moderator

@Carpboy823 - We're on it and have already sent it up to have the event active for selling. Keep trying throughout the day and you'll be able to list here soon!