cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Event not on site? Request it here!

Our Events Team is constantly working to keep our website up to date with all the amazing events happening every day!  If you're not seeing the event you'd like to sell for on-site, let us know here and we'll be happy to reach out to the team to see if it can be added!

Please hit reply below with the following information: 

• Event Name
  • Event Date
  • Event Time(s)
  • Venue
  • Event Link

It generally takes the team 24-48 hours to review and add the event to our website.  Based on volume and some events requiring special considerations, this could take longer. 

36,935 Comments
rs1339
Stagehand

Parking for Evanescence 10/15 8:00 PM Greek Theatre Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA

Stubhub has listings for Parking for all other Greek Theatre (Los Angeles) shows but this one. Can someone notify the proper dept to have this corrected. I've sold my Evanesence seats, but want to list my parking pass. Thanks!

Moderator Moderator

Re: Parking for Evanescence 10/15 8:00 PM Greek Theatre Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA

Sure can! We'll let our Events Team know!

mhiggins
New User

concert date not listed

I want to sell 2 tickets to the Roger Hodgson concert on Tuesday, October 24, but Stubhub only shows the concert on Monday, October 23.  What to do?

Moderator Moderator

Re: concert date not listed

We'll let our events team know!  It should be up on the site in the next 24-48 hours!

benz818
Pit Crew

The NOVO in los angeles 12/11/17 EVENT: kehlani

Can mapping fix the seat chart?  There is GA Balcony and GA Floor.  You guys have it as one.

Info:

venue: The NOVO in los angeles    DATE:  12/11/17  EVENT: kehlani

Moderator Moderator

Re: The NOVO in los angeles 12/11/17 EVENT: kehlani

Certainly can! We'll reach out to them to let them know about the issue.

ckoike
New User

Show not listed

No concert/show listing

Thompson Square Acoustic

Sunday November 26, 2017 8:00PM

At The Republik

1349 Kapiolani Blvd

Honolulu, Hawaii 968914

Thanks

Moderator Moderator

Re: Show not listed

Thank you so much for reaching out on this. We can definitely look into getting that listed for you. We'll go over those details now.

MP564
Rookie

How can I ask SH to add a Geographer show?