cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Event shows cancelled by artist, venue, everyone else except StubHub (who shows TBA)

Avett Brothers show 6/20/20 at Toyota Pavilion has been cancelled (per the band, per Ticketmaster, per the venue). StubHub shows is as "TBA" and therefore has not issued any credit or refund for the tickets.  Live chat doesn't work, and phone calls place me on hold forever and then automatically disconnect me (over and over and over again). PLEASE UPDATE THE CONCERT STATUS AND ISSUE A REFUND.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Event shows cancelled by artist, venue, everyone else except StubHub (who shows TBA)

I am in the exact same boat, and my event was supposed to be last night at Red Rocks in CO. If I were you, I wouldn't expect to hear anything until after your event. I also tried calling multiple times. Stubhub has lost all of my respect. 

Highlighted
Headliner
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Event shows cancelled by artist, venue, everyone else except StubHub (who shows TBA)

Hi Merellis 

try reaching out to one of the moderators on the forum by dm and they should be able to assist.  You can provide the following link which shows your event to be cancelled 

https://www.redrocksonline.com/events/detail/quinn-xcii

Highlighted
Pit Crew
Answered! Go to solution

My event was early April... came and went. Still yet to hear anything.
Worst yet is we never even got the tickets at ALL for the event. Paypal dispute decided against me saying I got what was purchased (uhhh how?).
Note to everyone... stubhub deactivates your account automatically id you file a dispute. You must contact them to inspect your account and reactivate after dispute is closed. 🤯🤐🤬
Highlighted
Pit Crew
Answered! Go to solution

Sorry for typos - autocorrect is possessed this morning too.
Highlighted
Headliner
Answered! Go to solution

Hi MCA

try reaching out to one of the moderators on the forum by dm and show them the link that shows the event is cancelled 

https://www.livenation.com/venue/KovZ917A2Q7/the-pavilion-at-toyota-music-factory-events

they should be able to assist you

Highlighted
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

I am also having this problem. Incubus cancelled their summer shows over a week ago (my show being 8/12/20, @ PNC Arts Center, N.J.) and StubHub still has the show marked TBD. I have posted in their corrections thread but no one seems to give a shttt.
Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

It's very likely our Events team hasn't gotten to it since there is a delay due to the high volume of canceled events right now. Once it is updated in our system, you will receive an email regarding our next steps forward.

Highlighted
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

AllyD

Please see below link and update you cancellation list.

Original date was 26 Sept 2019

resched date was 30 April 2020

cancellation notice on 20 May 2020

https://www.toyotacenter.com/events/detail/the-who_movingon