cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TracieChar
Rookie

Garth Brooks Nashville / want refund returned to my card

I purchased tickets to the Garth Brooks show at Nissan Stadium which was postponed, and has now been cancelled. I don't want the credit, I want my money back!!!! On the help page it says if we want a cash refund there will be info in our email telling us how to obtain one. There was no mention at all about a refund! HELP STUBHUB SUPPORT! Nobody wants to be on hold for 3 hours!

5 REPLIES 5
RxQueen
Team Mascot

Re: Garth Brooks Nashville / want refund returned to my card

RxQueen
Team Mascot

I called and was on hold for an hour - they are giving me an actual refund to my credit card! good luck!

abaker3700
New User

Have you seen the refund on your card yet?  They told me it could take up to 30 days, i asked for an email confirming the refund but have not seen one.  I called about two weeks ago

MeandYou
Stagehand

You have to bite the bullet and call and just wait.  I waited 1 hr, 45 minutes.  They said they will process a refund.  The status on my order now says "refund processed" as opposed to credit applied.

Jm7
Stagehand

It took me 3 hours and 13 minutes to get through but was issued a refund. Just be patient is all I can say. It sucks but we have no choice in the matter