cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
andyk417
Rookie

Hillsong United How to Highlight VIP Ticket features?

I am trying to sell two tickets to the Hillsong United USA Tour 2019 for June 24th, 2019 at the Sears Centre at Hoffman Estates, IL.  The two tickets are part of the "Diamond VIP Package" that include:   (most importantly a private show and meet & greet with the band)

Diamond Package

• One (1) Reserved floor ticket (standing pit or seated area)
  • Early entry access
  • Access to the UNITED Party, including intimate acoustic worship and meet and greet with Hillsong UNITED
  • Diamond VIP gift bag including commemorative VIP lanyard, printed signature poster and more
  • Private Pre-show merchandise shopping
  • Access to official tour photography
  • On-site VIP host

I couldn't find any way to highlight this ticket option on comments/disclosures etc.  Just listing this ticket at the price, would make it way out of the range of standard floor tickets, and it wouldn't make sense unless buyers knew of the special VIP status of the tickets. 

Here is the link from the Sears Centre: of their Diamond VIP package tickets,

https://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetGroupList?prc=HSVIP1&caller=PR&linkID=global-sears&RD...

Any help to add comments about VIP, meet and greet, private show etc, would be helpful.   Thank you for fixing the seat map after my first post about this event as well!

1 Comment
Moderator Moderator

Re: Hillsong United How to Highlight VIP Ticket features?

Hello there! This information will not be added as Meet and Greets usually require a photo ID 😢 Apologies for the inconvenience.