cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Itsnaultmyfault
New User

How do virtual concerts work and how long do I have to view the concert ?

We bought virtual chromeo tickets for this Saturday April 10th. The start time in my state is 1:00 pm. We thought it would be much later. How do we access the concert and can we watch it later ? ( is it a one and done thing or can we we watch it for for a certain amount of time ?)
1 REPLY 1
Paul

Re: How do virtual concerts work and how long do I have to view the concert ?

Here are all the details you need for that event!

Visit liveathome.stubhub.com (hosted by video platform Maestro) to buy tickets. Both general admission and VIP tickets are available. VIP tickets include access to the performance, an artist meet and greet via Zoom, and an autographed poster.

Buying tickets

• Create a Maestro account or use your existing account to buy tickets. Your StubHub login won't work.
  • If you forgot your Maestro password, click the Forgot your password? link to reset it
  • Because Maestro handles these tickets, you can't use StubHub credits; they are non-transferable. If you have a StubHub credit, you can use it to buy tickets for other events on the StubHub site.

Accessing the performance

• Log into your Maestro account and you'll go straight to the performance stream
  • Maestro will email you performance details and an event link
  • VIP buyers will get a confirmation email from StubHub
  • StubHub will send VIP ticket holders a Zoom meet and greet link and poster redemption info 24 hours before the event
  • The stream is live only and lasts about 90 minutes. The performance starts about 10 minutes after the stream begins.

Event questions

• Maestro handles all ticket sales and will refund you if the event is canceled or you can't attend. Contact Maestro customer service at support@maestro.io for a refund.
  • If you bought a VIP ticket, we'll send you another email with a link and exclusive code to get your free poster. It'll ship within 2-3 weeks after you order.