cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you aware of a recent seating, date/time, or venue changes with one of our events?  Do you see a discrepancy in the event details (like a rescheduled show) we have on-site versus the primary?  With such a large marketplace, we truly appreciate our fans bringing errors like this to our attention and welcome your feedback!  Please let us know in the thread below if you have identified an incorrect seating chart, time, venue, or details listed on our site.

To help us address and review the issue as quickly as possible, please make sure to include the full event details. Such as a link to the correct map, time, venue, or details (screenshots definitely help too!).

We will forward all of this information to our events and mapping team who will work to verify the discrepancies and update the site!

Pit Crew

Re: Incorrect Map/Event Info on Site

Hi Team,

Please make event map correct for below event:

Event Name - Louis The Child
Event Date - November 8, 2019
Event Time(s) - 8:00 PM
Venue - The Anthem, Washington, DC

Event Link - https://www1.ticketmaster.com/louis-the-child-washington-district-of-columbia-11-08-2019/event/15005...

Thank you!

Dexter

Pit Crew

Hi Team,

Please make map correct for below event:

Event Name - ASAP FERG
Event Date - Nov 22, 2019
Event Time(s) - 8:00PM
Venue - Roseland Theater Portland, OR
Event Link -
https://event.etix.com/ticket/online/performanceSale.do?performance_id=4550183&method=restoreToken

Thanks!

Sam

JRT
Backup Singer

Liberty Bowl - Memphis Tiger Football

Listed seats for an upcoming Memphis vs. Ole Miss football game. My section does not show up on the map. 

The chairback section (lower seats) of 109 has been renamed 901 (the Memphis area code). 

What used to be section 109, row 18 is now section 901, row 18. 

Re: Liberty Bowl - Memphis Tiger Football

Hey @JRT

Thanks for reaching out. Do you happen to have a link to a map to support the changes? We will get our maps team to take a look at this as soon as possible. 

JRT
Backup Singer

@SeanF 

Here's the link to the "Purchase by Seat" option for season tickets at gotigersgo.com. You can see that 109 has been renamed 901.

Their own map under the main "Seating Charts" link hasn't even been updated yet. 

My listing was created and linked from my season ticket account. 

https://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AMEMPHIS%3AF19%3AFBSN%3A&li...

Thank you so much for that information! That will really help our maps team correct the issue quickly. Keep an eye out for that update to confirm that your listing maps to the correct location. We should have this updated in about 48-72 hours. 

JRT
Backup Singer

@SeanF 

Looks like the StubHub map has been corrected, but my active listing still doesn't show up on the map. 

From my season ticket account it calls my section "Box:901" so that's what imported to the listing. Could that be the issue?

It looks like similar seats are described as "Premium Chairback XXX". I tried to edit the listing, but there were no other options for 901. 

Stubber

@TamaraP  Look at this. It is interesting @KhoriM @DianaR 

Pit Crew

Please update Stubhub map for The Lumineers at Cellairis Amphitheatre Lakewood Atlanta, GA on Sat, May 30, 2020 7:00PM to match it to Livenation's map.

https://concerts1.livenation.com/the-lumineers-iii-the-world-atlanta-georgia-05-30-2020/event/0E0057...

Thank you!

Highlighted
Quarterback

Colin Jost on 8/26 replaced with Pete Davidson