cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rookie

Metallica sm2 sept 8th v2

Guys, my tkt should be ready tomorrow.. I am in California already and will go to san Francisco tomorrow. How I am going to get my tkt tomorrow?
6 REPLIES 6
Rookie

Re: Metallica sm2 sept 8th v2

Got the screenshot already. Will that be enough to get in, will I get paper tkt at the main entrance?.. please advice what is the process
Zamboni Driver

1. Did you purchase your ticket through Stubhub?

-If yes, how did the seller send you the screen shots? Via Email?

Rookie

Yes.
On the app
Zamboni Driver

How did they upload the screenshot?  I keep being old that StubHub won't accept this option so I cannot upload the screenshot to transfer.

Rookie

Question for StubHub....

Hey everyone! 

I'd be glad to address everyone's concerns here. 

@Josealfau - Glad to hear your tickets came in! If they are on screenshot and delivered on the app, then these would be the tickets. Paper tickets would most likely not be provided at the door. We know getting a screenshot of a ticket can be concerning. No need to worry though! Every purchase made on StubHub is backed 100% by our FanProtect Guarantee where we can see how we can help. Issues are rare with us but we'll gladly help if there are any. Have an amazing time seeing Metallica! 

If you would like me to review your order directly, send me a private message with your email address, zip/postal code, and order number. 

@kookykrazee - My apologies for any concerns for your sale. Typically, mobile screenshot is not an available delivery method for most sellers looking to sell their tickets. Those that have this delivery option have a continuous selling history on StubHub with no or minimal issues. We are actually working to removing this method as tickets are moving to rotating barcodes (tickets that can't be screenshotted) more and more. 

Sellers without this method would listing their tickets with the available delivery options but would need to ensure they are able to fulfill with the method selected. If you selected mobile transfer but the transfer option hasn't or won't come available, then the order may be canceled with potential charges being placed. 

We do want to help all our fans out as much as possible though so we're happy to review this over. I'll be sending you a private message now @kookykrazee so we can look over all your options for your sale. 

Thank you to everyone that has reached out on this event. 

Other fans who have similar concerns or issues are welcome to send a private message to me or any of our moderators. We'll gladly review this and see how we can help. 

Thank you!