cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you aware of recent changes to an event? Do you see a discrepancy in the event details we have on-site versus the primary?  Let us know about it by commenting below!

To help us address and review the issue as quickly as possible, please make sure to include all of the following details: 

• Event name
  • Link to the event on StubHub.com
  • Link to the event from the primary ticket provider (other secondary marketplaces will not be accepted)
  • What is wrong (date/time, venue, rescheduled/postponed, etc.)
  • What is correct (what the primary has)

We will forward all of this information to our events team who will work to verify the discrepancies and update the site!

*These changes can sometimes take up to 48 hours to complete.  

This thread is only for events with incorrect info.

Please use the Event Request Form for events not on-site and the Map Errors on Site form for events with an incorrect map rather than posting your event details on this thread directly. If an event has incorrect event information, you can definitely post that on this board. A moderator will be sure to review the post, escalate it, and then remove it after the request has been submitted. 

ticketdude2
Zamboni Driver
ticketmvp
Headliner

Bayfront Park Miami is not a venue now as it has been renamed to FPL Solar Amphitheater at Bayfront Park

Can we please get venues corrected as I have pointed out in the past. Here's another issue. The correct venue name is FPL Solar Amphitheater at Bayfront Park. The venue name of Bayfront Park Miami needs to be removed from StubHub as this venue is no longer known by that name. Disregard how Ticketmaster lists both venues as Bayfront Park Miami lists 11 events but all events when clicked on redirect to FPL Solar Amphitheater at Bayfront Park. Sometimes it would help if the StubHub team would examine the issue a little deeper like I explain instead of relying on Ticketmaster as this is a clear instance where it isn't what it seems. 

TeamStubHub

Re: Bayfront Park Miami is not a venue now as it has been renamed to FPL Solar Amphitheater at Ba...

Thanks for bringing this to our attention as well. I'm going to send this to the events team right away.

ticketmvp
Headliner

OneRepublic on 8/3 duplicate events

OneRepublic on 8/3 is duplicate listed on StubHub. The correct event has a start time of 7:00 pm.  The duplicate event with a start time of 7:01 pm needs to be removed from the site.

ticketmvp
Headliner

Re: NEW Incorrect Event Info

Kingdom Nights Tour on August 4 is duplicate listed on StubHub. There are two different event names and two different start times listed. The correct start time is 6:45 pm.  The incorrect start time is listed at 8:45 pm. Obviously, both events should not be on StubHub, so forward this to the correct team to have it corrected.

ticketmvp
Headliner

Santana on August 4 is duplicate listed on StubHub. Event id 150073061 and event id 104610689. Please have the events merged into a single event.

TeamStubHub

Thank you for providing that information! I have escalated this to our events team, please keep an eye out for updates! 

purephase
New User
theostickets
Backup Singer

AIRMANB2
Backup Singer

Rockville May 2022 in Daytona Beach occurred as scheduled but is now showing cancelled in my seller account. Money was taken from my credit card 2 months later because of status change. Trying to get it back. Event was not cancelled.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here