cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
htwoohs
New User

Received Refund for One of Two Orders for Same Event, Canceled by COVID - Still Waiting on Second Order Refund

Hello!

I made two purchases for the same event for July 2020 that was canceled due to COVID. On 3 May 2021, I received an email informing me that I have the option to receive a 120% credit or cash refund. I purposely took no action as I prefer to have a cash refund for both orders.

I received a cash refund for one order; however, I have yet to receive a cash refund for the second order...for the same event on the same day.

How do I get a refund for the second order?
2 REPLIES 2
balazsszeti
Waterboy

Re: Received Refund for One of Two Orders for Same Event, Canceled by COVID - Still Waiting on Second Order Refund

I found this: https://support.stubhub.com/en/support/solutions/articles/61000276296-covid-19-impacted-events-updat...
I haven't received any email about the cash refund option, only that I got StubHub credit after the deadline to choose (May 16 2021)

CJ1975
New User

Re: Received Refund for One of Two Orders for Same Event, Canceled by COVID - Still Waiting on Second Order Refund

Any luck getting a resolution to this? I’m having the exact same issue.