cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pepperwong
Umpire

Refund for Canceled BTS concert/purchase made BEFORE 3/25/2020

Per StubHub's change in policy during the pandemic (April of 2020), those who purchased tixs BEFORE 3/25/2020 were told they would get a full refund if a concert/event were canceled. Stubhub has held on to my money (not a small amount) & the monies of thousands of buyers for over a year now due to its  "but it is only postoned not canceled - so you will have to wait & see & no refund policy".  Yesterday, BTS/BigHit has announced its formal cancellation of their 2020 tour. Ticketmaster swifty notified their buyers that they will be a full refund immedately.  I waited for the same email to come from Stubhub - but there was nothing.  There still has not been any word from Stubhub 24 hrs later. Why is there no announcement, communction or clarification coming from Stubhub? StubHub needs to honor its own policy & return the full amount back to the fans/buyers.  If Stubhub wants to remain as a reputable business, doing the right thing by refunding the fans is the only path.  

17 REPLIES 17
CptSpolding
Stagehand

Re: Refund for Canceled BTS concert/purchase made BEFORE 3/25/2020

I think they don't even read this forum. No one from stubhub team has answered any question about the BTS cancellation. NO ONE literally. Nice policy of the seller - just ignore buyers and you'll be fine. 

Wehave to fight for this and insist on refund. Otherwise I'll contact my bank and said the that it was a scam who withdraw a money from my account.

Akiiwink
Rookie

I bought 2 tickets for the Orlando, Florida BTS concert for May 14, 2020.  I still had hope that the postponed concert would go on. Now, I just want my money back!  Thank you for the post.  I'm going to check my email.

pepperwong
Umpire

I just checked my email, still no word from Stubhub. 

JJPIECES
Umpire

Same...i keep checking my email constantly hoping to hear something but it's been dead silence. They know the tour been canceled, there's no way they don't know
Akiiwink
Rookie

I got nothing in my email about this.  I'm so frustrated!

TaesGuardian
Stagehand

Scarlann
New User

Same here. They are the only ones I want to see
Lyeong
Stagehand

It is not ethical to keep our money and force us to accept a credit.
AmberPerforming
Stagehand

i can see why they would if you bought tickets after march 25 2020, that was the day the u.s officially shut down. if you bought tickets while the u.s was shut down thats kinda on you. i bought my ticxkets before we knew the u.s was going to shut down right when the tickets dropped in February. ive been on old for almost three hours now and am demanding a refund. i spent over 2000