cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Per StubHub's change in policy during the pandemic (April of 2020), those who purchased tixs BEFORE 3/25/2020 were told they would get a full refund if a concert/event were canceled. Stubhub has held on to my money (not a small amount) & the monies of thousands of buyers for over a year now due to its  "but it is only postoned not canceled - so you will have to wait & see & no refund policy".  Yesterday, BTS/BigHit has announced its formal cancellation of their 2020 tour. Ticketmaster swifty notified their buyers that they will be a full refund immedately.  I waited for the same email to come from Stubhub - but there was nothing.  There still has not been any word from Stubhub 24 hrs later. Why is there no announcement, communction or clarification coming from Stubhub? StubHub needs to honor its own policy & return the full amount back to the fans/buyers.  If Stubhub wants to remain as a reputable business, doing the right thing by refunding the fans is the only path.  

wherestherefund
Pit Crew

Re: Refund for Canceled BTS concert/purchase made BEFORE 3/25/2020

They are liers! That policy says tickets before March will get a full refund, anything after will be credit. So I get an email today saying I have credit to use. WTH, how do we demand cash refund.

AmberPerforming
Stagehand

im trying to call them and get a hold of them demending a refund. ive been here for awhile now (almost three hours)

tlho
Team Mascot

Stubhub is offering 120% credit as ticket transfers according to my latest email. I do not WANT a credit for my tickets. I want a 100% cash refund on these tickets!
TaesGuardian
Stagehand

I highly recommend calling them. There’s a long wait time but they are issuing refunds if you call! I called the minute they opened and it only took 30 minutes to get the process done. That would be the best time to do it, if you don’t want to be stuck on hold for hours
Dima
Pit Crew

So I just got an email saying they are not giving my money back but giving credit for another concert. I just lost so much money 😮‍💨
mutantlobster
Team Mascot

I just got an email from Stubhub this morning. I bought the bts tickets in January and they still gave me a 120% credit rather than the refund I want. What am I going to do with this credit but play more waiting games. I'm done with this company and I cannot wait to join a class action suit against them. No kind of email support. 3 hour wait times. Ridiculous 

sophiamelinda
Team Mascot

Same! I recieved my email and the credit for 120%, but I purchased my tickets in Feb 2020, long before the March 25 deadline. I haven't even seen anything reguarding how to request the cash refund! I plan on calling customer service tomorrow, because I was promised a full refund in the event of a cancelled concert. I will go full Karen mode if I have to. I agree on your stance of them needing to refund us if they want to stay reputable. 

MTbts
Umpire

After talking to a Stubhub rep (2 hours waiting time), I received an email confirming my refund is being processed and will take around 30 days to be credited back to my credit card. Also, the original order with the initial order #, which disappeared a while ago, reappeared in my account, and is marked EVENT CANCELLED, CASH REFUND IN PROCESS. The point is if you call them and is able to get through to a real person, they will help you process a cash refund, but you need to be prepared to spend a couple of hours to do it. GOOD LUCK!