cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kesshou
Stagehand

So my event got canceled

So Jhene Aiko canceled her tour and I was credited back my money I’m just trying to figure out if my money can be put back into my account because one it’s Covid there’s no events that I can use through StubHub to use my money I paid with my credit card for that concert and I would expect that money to be put back on my card has anyone had this problem and if so is it possible for them to put it back on my card
11 REPLIES 11
Paul

Re: So my event got canceled

I've sent you a private message on this. Respond there and we can look into that together. 

YoungEgypt_8
Stagehand

Was you helped at all because the same applies for me. I have no interest in the 120 percent on a new event.
kesshou
Stagehand

call the Customer service line you can give them the order number and your ZIP Code and depending on your ZIP Code I’m assuming if you live in the United States they most likely can put the money back into your account that’s what they did to me and the only downside is you have to wait up to 120 days to see it back in your account
MoeeHopes
Rookie

I have the exact same question. I was hoping the money for this concert went back to my card not a credit. It’s frustrating because it’s COVID and they know that.
AllyD

If any of you would like for a moderator to review your order, please feel free to private message one of us (AllyD, Paul, NikkiM, or KattW) and we'll be happy to help. Thanks!

kesshou
Stagehand

call the Customer service line you can give them the order number and your ZIP Code and depending on your ZIP Code I’m assuming if you live in the United States they most likely can put the money back into your account that’s what they did to me and the only downside is you have to wait up to 120 days to see it back in your account
Kahaila85
Team Mascot

I had the exact same question because I want my money back not the credit as well. I'll keep checking if I find out anything
kesshou
Stagehand

some guy that works for StubHub messaged me back and flagged the money they credited me back for a refund back into my bank account since I guess I’m in the United States I don’t know they were telling me that based off of my zip code. I was able to get my money refunded back into my account but you have to wait 120 days I would just call their support number or you can make this same discussion that I did in the community and someone would most likely respond to you because they emailed me yesterday around 8 PM at night which their call line was closed so I went to the community and talked about it and someone that works with StubHub started messaging me and he flagged my credited money to be refunded and I called the customer service line the following morning just to double check that was happening
lescajeda
Stagehand

Same goes for me. I would seriously prefer my money back rather than trying to go to another concert I've already looked into other concerts and there is either only one ticket available or it costs way more now due to covid.