cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

StubHub Festival Challenge

FB_header.png

StubHub is partnering with Fitbit to offer fans $10 in rewards for every 5k steps recorded on any Fitbit product (watch or app alone).

This sounds too good to be true. Is this legit?

Yes! We are piloting a new partnership with Fitbit and we hope you love this program.

How to I participate?

Opt-in to this promotion through the link below.

http://bit.ly/FestivalChallenge

Why isn't the Challenge showing up on my Fitbit app?

The ‘SubHub Festival Challenge’ will be announced on July 30th and will show up on your Fitbit app thereafter.

What if I don’t have a Fitbit?

You can participate by using the Fitbit app only. Set your device to ‘Mobile Track’ in the app.

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1875

Do I need to have purchased a Lollapalooza 2019 ticket from StubHub?

Yes. 4-day or single day passes.

When will I get my rewards?

Reward codes will be emailed to you each day. Make sure you are opted-in to marketing communications within My Account.

Terms and conditions

Earn a $10 FanCode for every 5,000 daily steps on your Fitbit product during the hours of the Lollapalooza Festival (11 a.m. to 10 p.m. GMT) and within Lollapalooza Festival grounds. Maximum prize is $120 in FanCodes for the length of the festival (max $30 per day for 15k+ steps per day). StubHub will issue a maximum total of $50,000 worth of rewards. First come first served. You must opt-into the StubHub Festival Challenge by clicking on the link and opting-in via the Fitbit App. Must have a valid StubHub account to participate and have purchased a Lollapalooza Festival: 4-day or single day pass from StubHub. FanCodes are emailed to the email address linked to your StubHub account within 24 hours after all conditions have been verified. Reward expires on 9/1/2019. This offer cannot be combined with other offers. No cash value. StubHub may modify or discontinue offer without notice. Void where prohibited.