Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
Stubber
Stubber

Why can't I choose my seat?

As StubHub is a fan to fan market place tickets listed on thr website are not owned by StubHub. With that being said the system is designed to assign seata to buyers in order from lowest seat numbers to highest so because of that no one is able to choose their seat numbers 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: Why can't I choose my seat?

Good question! 

We don't have the capability to let buyers select their seat numbers so that sellers aren't left with an odd combination of seats in their listings. 

But, you'll get the lowest seat number first. Such as, if the seller has 1-4 and you need 2 tickets, you'll get 1-2!

5 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Good question! 

We don't have the capability to let buyers select their seat numbers so that sellers aren't left with an odd combination of seats in their listings. 

But, you'll get the lowest seat number first. Such as, if the seller has 1-4 and you need 2 tickets, you'll get 1-2!

How about when you buy only one of those 4 tickets, will you still get the lowest possible seat #?

Moderator Moderator

@theforbidden310 That's correct! If the listing says you receive one seat between 1-4, you'll receive seat 1.

pikay
New User

Okay ... but why don't you at least show me which seats the seller has?  If I know that the seller has 5 seats available and what they are, then I'll at least know what seats I'll be getting (even though I can't specifically select the ones I want).  Without this information, I feel like I'm buying a pig in a poke.

Moderator Moderator

Hi @pikay,

Apologies for the confusion! Sellers are required to provide the section and row (or seating area for General Admission) but are not required to disclose their seat numbers. This is allowed for ticket validity purposes, and we definitely recommend purchasing an alternate listing if you wish to know the exact seats or area you will be in.