cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

February 2018 - MLB Valentine - Show us who you love!

Community_2018_MLBValentine2018.png

Here at StubHub, we love baseball! With Spring Training right around the corner, we want to know who you're most looking forward to seeing!

Join the conversation with others fans like yourself! Comment on the thread below with your favorite teams and Spring Training matchups to earn our limited edition MLB Valentine's Badge!

7 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: February 2018 - MLB Valentine - Show us who you love!

My favorite Teams are the Boston Red Sox for MLB and the Hartford Yard Goats for MiLB!  The Spring Training games I always look forward to are when the Red Sox play Northeastern University and Boston College!  They're a lot of fun for me to watch, cause the college kids are playing hard to impress the Red Sox players.  And in true sports fashion, the Red Sox players give them tips and tricks on how to up their game!   Who does everyone else have for their Teams?  #BostonStrong #RespectTheYard

Moderator Moderator

Mine changes to whichever team has been without a championship for the longest time. 😎 Once a Red Sox fan, then a Cubs fan, then an Astros fan. I just love a good sports story and I'll be prepared to jump on the bandwagon this year for whatever Cinderella story the league throws at me.

Stubber
Stubber

It’s an even year!!! Let’s go Giants! Orange and black all the way!
vervlied
New User

LGM

Moderator Moderator

@vervlied LGM? Let’s go Mets? …Marlins? …Or maybe Mariners? Let us know who you’re rooting for to earn the badge!

Danparkes
New User

Go jays go! Toronto blue jays all the way! The team of a whole Country! Seeing them in March against the Red Sox’s!!
sdolan
Stagehand

BOSTON RED SOX ALL THE WAY