cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
197975members
3849Accepted solutions

Community activity

Sleep Token Non-Transferable Tickets

I purchased a ticket last night and learned this morning that the band is not allowing the transfer of tickets. The tickets can only be sold back to ticket master. I don't want to have to wait u til 5/20 for my money back. What can I do?

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Map Errors on Site

If you notice a map is incorrect on our site, please post on this board and include the: - Event Name - Event Date - Link to the event on our site - A link to a correct map (if you have one) We will report all issues to our Mapping team but due to th...

Golden Gate Park Concert, VIP Section

Today my siblings & I purchased tickets for the System Of A Down Concert on Aug 17, but we were not able to select our seats. When we got our confirmations, we all had different seats assigned.Will we be, I guess, "bound" to only these seats or would...

Pearl Jam - May 4 in Vancouver - transfer tix?

I bought PJ tix for Vancouver in good faith from the pre-sale on Ticketmaster - and after buying the tickets TM posted no resale or transfers. I have 8 tix (long story) and listed them on StubHub thinking I can at least send a screenshot of the ticke...

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here
Seller Services

Not seeing an event on site? Submit an Event Request!

See a map that needs to be updated? Let us know here!

Top liked members

Live by StubHub