cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
197552members
3847Accepted solutions

Community activity

Map Errors on Site

If you notice a map is incorrect on our site, please post on this board and include the: - Event Name - Event Date - Link to the event on our site - A link to a correct map (if you have one) We will report all issues to our Mapping team but due to th...

Different Name shown on ticket for event

I just bought two tickets for an event at Saenger Theater in New Orleans in a couple of weeks, and the tickets were emailed to me with the name "Hayley Smith" on both tickets. I did not put that name anywhere, and the email giving me my tickets refer...

by
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

AEW Double or Nothing Map Error 5/26/24 MGM Grand

Your floor seating chart is incorrect. please correct ASAP. AEW Double or NothingMGM GrandLas Vegas, NV5/26/24On sale at axs.com https://tix.axs.com/gHEUIQAAAADfv1KMAgAAAABj%2fv%2f%2f%2fwD%2f%2f%2f%2f%2fA2dnYQD%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2fw%3d%3d/sh...

Event Not Listed on Stubhub

I have a ticket to Jimbo's Drag Circus in Toronto on May 18. Stubhub has other stops on the tour listed, in different cities, but not this stop. Is there some way I can get them to add the event so I can add my ticket?

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here
Seller Services

Not seeing an event on site? Submit an Event Request!

See a map that needs to be updated? Let us know here!

Top liked members

Live by StubHub