cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
198114members
3851Accepted solutions

Community activity

REFUND

I purchased tickets..then after they were transferred the seller canceled them so when I got to the event I HAD NO TICKETS!!! STUBHUB will not refund me for tickets I never received!!

Map Errors on Site

If you notice a map is incorrect on our site, please post on this board and include the: - Event Name - Event Date - Link to the event on our site - A link to a correct map (if you have one) We will report all issues to our Mapping team but due to th...

StubHub Suggestions and Feedback

We love hearing from our fans and are always looking for ways to better our site for everyone. Please feel free to share your suggestions or feedback for the StubHub site in this thread!

by Community Manager Community Manager
  • 2 Likes
  • 34 Replies

Golden Gate Park Concert, VIP Section

Today my siblings & I purchased tickets for the System Of A Down Concert on Aug 17, but we were not able to select our seats. When we got our confirmations, we all had different seats assigned.Will we be, I guess, "bound" to only these seats or would...

About Rank Levels

What are Rank Levels? Rank Levels are a fun gamification element that incentivizes participation, rewards quality, and builds your reputation in the community. Every member of the community is assigned a rank level based on how much they post, kudo, ...

by Anonymous
  • 13 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Unpaid sale

hi its been more than a month since the event and i have not been paid. entered correct bank details, even screen recorded for proof. stubhub kept telling me that payment was processed successfully and only after chasing for countless weeks, they upd...

Buyer has not accepted ticket

What should I do if the buyer does not accept the ticket I transferred a few days ago? I sent it from a different platform and it's still showing that the buyer has not accepted when I log into my account. I used the email provided by StubHub. I am s...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Why Don't I See My Listings?

My tickets are showing as listed in my account, but when I search for tickets for this event on StubHub, I don't see my own listing. My price is lower than the ones I do see, so I'm not sure why they would be filtered out. I don't know if I should tr...

by
  • 0 Likes
  • 9 Replies

Pearl Jam - May 4 in Vancouver - transfer tix?

I bought PJ tix for Vancouver in good faith from the pre-sale on Ticketmaster - and after buying the tickets TM posted no resale or transfers. I have 8 tix (long story) and listed them on StubHub thinking I can at least send a screenshot of the ticke...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Incorrect Event Information

Are you aware of recent changes to an event? Do you see a discrepancy in the event details we have on-site versus the primary? Let us know about it by commenting below! To help us address and review the issue as quickly as possible, please make sure ...

How to request for an event to be added

In order to request an event, you need to first click the "Sell" link on the top right-hand side of the website. Or follow this link. Type in the performer/artist/team "Bill Bellamy" for this example. Select from the drop-down menu, if available. If ...

Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 12.27.12 PM.png TeamStubHub_0-1681761850610.png Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 12.29.31 PM.png Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 12.29.47 PM.png

Shane Gillis

Selling two tickets to see Shane Gillis in Nashville, TN. Bought the tickets in February, looking for what I paid $576 or best offer. Ticket InfoShane GillisSat, Apr 20 at 07:00 pmRyman Auditorium, Nashville, TN, USASat, Apr 20 at 07:00 pmSection 7 R...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Kid Rock

There is not a title post in selling one day tickets for Kid Rock Mobile Al. June 21st Friday only

How to sell Luke Combs tickets for April 12th

I bought tickets to see Luke Combs on 4/12. I'm no longer able to attend the concert, but cannot figure out how to sell them. It says the tickets won't be available until 72 hours before the event. I see other people selling tickets in the section my...

Toronto stadium seats

I bought blue jays tickets and never been to Roger’s stadium. As I’m looking closer at the tickets I bought, I think I was sold wheelchair accessible seating ;( I went back and nothing stated that what they are but I’m pretty sure. It’s seating in W1...

Event organizer turned off transfer feature

Please help.I purchased 4 Olivia Rodrigo tickets for my daughter last year only to find out that she has her school trip scheduled for that weekend.I like Olivia, but I'm not going to hang in the pit with 3 other 50 year Olds.The event organizer has ...

Buying tickets for Tomorrowland Festival

Hi there, I'm interested in attending the Tomorrowland festival in Belgium and would like to purchase the tickets via SH. However, I know that you need a bracelet to enter the festival and that the bracelets don't get delivered to the Buyer up until ...

California Lawsuit

my friend told me a lawsuit was settled in California and stubhub has issues him a gift card for 548.71 as a result. I don't see anything in my wallet but it wants a code? what am I doing wrong?

ticket name

Hi all,Can and should I change the name on the ticket or nothing to worry about? Currently on original owner's name.Also, can one re-sell an already second hand ticket?Thanks x

Daytona 500 tickets

I was looking to find out if the unused tickets I had for this past Daytona 500 were subject to some sort of credit since I was unable to attend due to the race being moved to Monday and I had to catch my flight that morning. I was able to get a cred...

Eric Clapton Hollywood Bowl

Please fix Eric Clapton at Hollywood Bowl in Hollywood on Sat Oct 12. There needs to be Reserved Pool Seating. Sections A-E. Thank you. Stubhub Map: https://www.stubhub.com/eric-clapton-los-angeles-tickets-10-12-2024/event/153349851/?quantity=2&sect....

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here
Seller Services

Not seeing an event on site? Submit an Event Request!

See a map that needs to be updated? Let us know here!

Top liked members

Live by StubHub