cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stubber

Review: I Finally Saw Hamilton!!

On Wednesday, November 20th, I was able to join an eager crowd at the Richard Rodgers Theatre for Hamilton. It’s been 4 years since it’s opening night on Broadway, and all I can remember are my friends blasting the soundtrack on speakers and singing along to it. As a fan of history and Broadway, I hoped to grab some tickets for this critically acclaimed show, but it was either sold out or way too expensive for me to afford. Fast forward 4 years later, StubHub has given me a chance to watch Hamilton finally! 

IMG_0789.jpg

The voice of King George introduced the show, and then the music started. The show was everything I’d hoped for and more. The creative use of hip-hop in the music and choreography made it even more exciting and had me at the edge of my seat. I love the engagement with the audience during the Cabinet Battles! Another favorite was watching how the cast utilized the set and spinning center. So cool! The emotion of Austin Scott (Alexander Hamilton) and Denée Benton (Eliza Hamilton) radiating off the stage, and I was in tears by the end of the show. The whole cast and crew contributed such a powerful voice for a story that most people haven’t even heard of before. 

IMG_0798.jpg

Are you looking for the best 2 hours and 45-minute history lesson? Buy a ticket to Hamilton, and you’ll be singing/rapping all the lyrics back home to your friends and family. Thanks again, StubHub! 

IMG_0799.JPG