cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

2021 Masters Tournament - FAQ

If I purchase a Masters multiple competition day package, do I need to drop off the badges at the end of each day?

If you buy a multiple competition day package for the Masters Tournament, you don't need to drop off your badges at the end of each day.

You'll drop off your badges at the end of the last day of the package.

• For example, if you purchase a Thursday - Sunday package, pick up your badge Thursday morning, and drop it off at the conclusion of play on Sunday.

If you're buying each day separately, you need to drop off your badges at the end of each day.

Are cameras and cell phones allowed inside Augusta National Golf Course during the Masters Tournament?

No. Cameras and cell phones aren't allowed on the course during competition rounds.

View a full list of prohibited items.

What kind of access do Masters Tournament Grounds passes provide?

Masters Ground Badges grant access to the Grounds of Augusta National Golf Course, where buyers are free to roam the course or follow their favorite golfers.

Areas roped off and deemed restricted by Augusta won't be accessible.

Important: This year, you can enter the grounds twice per day. We encourage you to refrain from leaving the tournament unless necessary to ensure there are no unforeseen issues when re-entering.

Is there a difference between rows for Masters badges? There is FULL DAY, GA, BADGE, etc.

There is no difference between rows for Masters badges.

All Grounds passes for the Masters grant the same access.

Why are Masters Grounds passes priced differently?

Since StubHub is a marketplace where fans buy and sell tickets to one another, prices are set at the discretion of the seller.

All Grounds passes listed on StubHub grant the same access at Augusta National Golf Course.

The Masters is a week-long event, being divided into Practice rounds and Competitive rounds

Practice Days (Monday, April 5-Wednesday, April 7)

Competitive Round Days (Thursday, April 8-Sunday, April 11)

StubHub’s weather policy: The Masters

When you buy a Masters badge, you’re purchasing for the day, not a round. This means the day is considered “played” once the first player tees off, regardless of what time it rains or when play stops.

Since StubHub isn’t responsible for event changes, we’re not able to issue refunds after the first tee off.

For more info, check out the Masters policies.

Picking up your Masters badges

You can pick up your Masters badges at our Last Minute Services location as early as 7 AM on your event day only.

We’re 0.7 miles away from Gate 6 of Augusta National Golf Course. You can find us at:

2717 Wicklow Dr.

Augusta, GA 30909

We’ll have 15-minute temporary parking available. Full day parking at our LMS location isn’t allowed.

Buyer Pickup Hours

Saturday, April 3 (6 am – 3 pm ET)

Monday, April 5 – Wednesday, April 7 (7 am – 5 pm ET)

Thursday, April 8 - Sunday, April 11 (7 am – 8 pm ET)

- -Remember Buyers can only pickup on the day of their event- -

LMS closes earlier on practice round days because fans do not have to return the practice badges.

StubHub’s 19th Hole at Augusta Hospitality

Tickets are available to StubHub's 19th Hole at Augusta Hospitality Clubhouse for Wednesday's practice round and all competition rounds (Thursday through Sunday). It's conveniently located near the South Gate of the course with easy access to Amen Corner.

Our Hospitality Clubhouse boasts over 8,000 sq. feet of indoor pavilion and an additional 4,000 sq. feet of covered outdoor patio seating. Amenities include:

• Unlimited food and beverage
  • Premium open bar
  • Open 7 AM - 8 PM
  • Live tournament coverage
  • Live music in a comfortable, relaxed, upscale atmosphere
  • Complimentary cigars
  • Parking and complimentary shuttle service to a drop-off point near the South Gate

Returning your Masters

Bought a single day badge: When buying a single day Masters competition round badges on StubHub, you need to return them by 7 PM local time, or 30 minutes after end of play on that day.

Bought multiple day package: When buying a multiple-day Masters competition package, you’ll return the badges at the end of the last day of the package.

• Example: You bought a Thursday-Sunday package. Pick up your badge Thursday morning, and drop it off at the end of play on Sunday.

Masters badge grounds access

Masters Ground Badges grant access to the Grounds of Augusta National Golf Course. Buyers are free to roam the course or follow their favorite golfers.

Areas roped off and deemed restricted by Augusta won't be accessible.

You can enter the grounds twice per day.

Parking for the Masters

At Augusta National, free parking is available on a first-come-first-served basis.

Augusta National Golf Course seating

Reserved seating isn’t available inside Augusta National.

You’re allowed to bring one armless stool or seat per person from the outside. They're also available to purchase at the gift shop, and can be used within acceptable seating areas deemed by Augusta.

Check out a full list of accepted and prohibited items.

Sellers:

Listing on StubHub

Fans can only list Grounds badges.  StubHub will NOT accept listings for Berkmans, or Trophy Room badges.

When listing, sellers should list Row as GA since all Grounds Badges for the Masters are the same. In the past, the different listings have confused some buyers.

Hospitality Service

For 10 years, StubHub has provided our patrons with an affordable, comfortable, and exclusive hospitality experience at the Masters. We have hosted thousands of golf fans over the years for the highest-rated experience that StubHub provides.

Guests of The 19th Hole at Augusta will experience southern hospitality at its finest. Upon arrival, guests are welcome to free parking and, when ready, a complimentary shuttle service up to Berckman’s Road. The 19th Hole is comprised of both covered and outdoor spaces with over 15 TVs throughout providing streaming Masters coverage to help ensure guests can follow the groups and holes of their choosing.

Each day, guests are provided a freshly prepared breakfast, lunch, and dinner from an exceptional, Atlanta-based culinary team.

The 19th Hole also features a free bag/phone check, free chair massages, free Golden Tee arcade, a golf simulator, a life-size Masters leaderboard, and live music featuring different artists each night.

Tickets for our hospitality location are separate from tickets into the Masters tournament and practice days. Unlike the Masters event, the hospitality location offers unlimited access for the entire day. Fans can come and go as they please. Tickets are live and available on site now. A team of trained experts will be contacting every Hospitality buyer prior to the event to answer questions.

The Hospitality location is across the street the LMS location and will be open Wednesday, April 7 through Sunday, April 11, 2020, from 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.  See the flyer above for details.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: 2020 Masters Tournament - FAQ

Highlighted
Rookie

What is happening to tickets for the 2020 Masters now that they are not doing live fans? I would be more than happy to roll my tickets into 2021 and NOT get a refund. Who do I need to work with to make sure this is a viable option?

Thank you.

Highlighted

If either of you need assistance with your Masters orders, I'm happy to help if you send me a private message, please. Thank you! 

Highlighted
Team Mascot

Did you get an answer if you can keep the tickets to the masters or do you have to take the 120% credit voucher?

Highlighted

I can assist you with your order if you private message me @TW2!

Highlighted
New User

Why am I required to drop off the ticket/badge at the end of the day? What happens if I don’t? If I am paying thousands of dollars for the ticket, I am expecting to keep that ticket.
Highlighted

Hi, @Urbudyjoe. That's a great question! Augusta National actually audits original badge holders at random requesting they ship the badges back. To protect our sellers from this & our buyers from being charged for keeping the badges, we ask that all badges be returned. 

Highlighted
Waterboy

StubHub has my tickets for the Masters.

How do I get them returned now that the tournament does not permit guests?