Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Super Bowl 54: FAQ

1107_Sweepstakes_NFL_1.png

To list Super Bowl 54 tickets on StubHub

1. Visit the Super Bowl 54 event page
  2. Click Sell tickets and fill out the Seller Guidelines

Filled out the form but need to change the way you're delivering the tickets?

• Call us at 866-788-2482, or
  • Email nasellerapproval@stubhub.com with
    1. Your StubHub email address
    2. The number of tickets (including section, row, and seat location)
    3. If requesting Mobile transfer tickets: Your Ticketmaster or NFL Ticketholder app name

We'll respond within a few business hours

NOT already approved to list mobile tickets

Call us at 866-232-2999 requesting access to list
 Once you receive access, we'll give you more instructions on listing and delivering tickets to the buyer

Already approved to list mobile tickets

Follow the information we've already sent you to list tickets

What do I need to pick up my tickets Super Bowl 54 tickets I bought on StubHub?

If you bought Super Bowl 54 tickets on StubHub, bring the below identification to pick them up at our Last Minute Services location:

• A valid photo ID
  • Credit card used to make the purchase

Who can I contact for Super Bowl 54 questions?

If you have Super Bowl 54 questions, you can reach out on our community page or by phone at 866-232-2999

Hours of operation

• Weekdays: 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM est
  • Weekends: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM est

Why can’t I list tickets for Super Bowl 54 on StubHub?

Listing Super Bowl 54 tickets will be enabled on January 19th. In order to be ready to post at that time you need to complete and sign the Seller Agreement. You can find the agreement when clicking on Sell for the Super Bowl event. 

How long do I have to buy Super Bowl 54 tickets on StubHub?

You can buy Super Bowl 54 tickets on StubHub up to 1 hour after kickoff

What is the NFL bag policy?

To help provide a safe environment for fans, the NFL has implemented a strict clear bag policy. Approved bags:

•       Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and don't exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
  •       One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
  •       Small clutch bags, 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options
  • An exception will be made for medically necessary items after thorough inspection for this purpose

Visit the NFL Clear Bag Policy website for more info.

Security screening for Super Bowl 54 begins at 2:00pm ET at all entries and gates

How do I list Super Bowl 54 tickets on StubHub?

Listing Super Bowl 54 tickets will be enabled on January 19th. In order to be ready to post at that time you need to complete and sign the Seller Agreement. You can find the agreement when clicking on Sell for the Super Bowl event. 

Once you complete the selling agreement we will let you know if you are approved to list your tickets within 2 business days. After you receive your approval, you don’t need to do anything else until your account is active to list on January 19th.

In order to complete your sale, or keep your listing up past January 28th, you will need to deliver your tickets to the StubHub Fulfillment Center (address below). Shipping labels to deliver your tickets to our fulfilment center will be available Sunday January 26th through Tuesday January 28th. 

Once StubHub labels are turned off, we recommend dropping off your tickets to our Last Minute Services at Betty T. Ferguson during office hours. All shipments (including payment and risk for the shipment) will be managed by the customer.

When sending in tickets, be sure to include

•       Your StubHub email address
  •       Your first and last name
  •       Your phone number (mobile preferred)

StubHub Fulfillment Center

Betty T. Ferguson Recreation Complex

3000 NW 199th St. Miami Gardens, FL 33056

Office hours

•       Tuesday, January 28 – Saturday, February 1: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
  •       Sunday, February 2: 10:00 AM - Kickoff

When and where can I pick up my Super Bowl 54 tickets I bought on StubHub?

StubHub Fulfillment Center

Betty T. Ferguson Recreation Complex

3000 NW 199th St. Miami Gardens, FL 33056

Pick up your Super Bowl tickets during these hours:

•       Saturday, February 1 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM est
  •       Sunday, February 2 from 10:00 AM to 7:30 PM est (kickoff at 6:30 pm)

Refer to your order confirmation email for specific pickup info.

Important: If you buy tickets on Friday, Jan 31 or Saturday, February 1, you may only be able to pick up Sunday, February 2.

The Betty T Ferguson Recreation Complex is about a half mile West of Hard Rock Stadium on NW 199th St.

Other important dates: 

• Sun, Jan 19: Pre-approved sellers enabled to list tickets
  • Sun, Jan 26: Shipping labels will be available to print from your account
  • Tue, Jan 28: StubHub will begin accepting tickets at our StubHub Super Bowl Ticket Fulfillment Center. All physical ticket listings without extensions will expire at 3PM ET.
  • Wed, Jan 29 (3PM ET): Deadline for all completed Super Bowl ticket sales to be at the StubHub Super Bowl
  • Fulfillment Center Operations Hours (Week of game):
    • Tue, Jan 28 - Sat, Feb 1: 10AM – 5PM ET
    • Sun, Feb 2: 10AM – KICKOFF

How to reclaim unsold tickets

• Hard Tickets:
    1. Delete the listing
    2. Request seller to pick them up at our seller service location at the Betty T. Ferguson Recreation Center
    3. Note who will be picking up the tickets on the HR on the listing page
    4. Inform the seller they need a valid photo ID matching the name
  • Mobile Tickets (C2C):
    1. Seller needs to email SHSBLIV@gmail.com requesting the exact tickets provided to us
    2. Tickets will be sent back to the address they were sent from
    3. Confirm the email address with the seller and note it in the HR

Does StubHub offer a pregame party for Super Bowl 54?

No, StubHub will not be offering a pregame party this year as it has in years past. Our pick up location will be streamlined to get you into the action as quickly as possible. However, please note that some sellers are offering hospitality along with their ticket sales which can be found directly in the listing.