Backup Singer

120% Coupon.

Can the coupon be offered for sale?
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Stubber

Re: 120% Coupon.

Hi, @rwhite

If you have received a coupon for 120% from a canceled event, then the coupon is specific to your account and no one else's. Because of this, the coupon can't be offered for sale or issued to anyone else's account. 

Highlighted
New User

How were you able to get that coupon? Did they send it or did you have to request it?
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @GJGALVAN15! For canceled events, the credit will either be sent via email for guest users or be added directly to the account for registered users!

Highlighted
New User

Where is the coupon located?  My event for May 18th St. Louis Cardinals has been cancelled.  I have not received an email. 

Highlighted

The coupon can be found in your account under the Coupons tab. If you're not seeing this, please private message me the email address & zip/postal code on your account and I'll be happy to help!  

Highlighted
New User

how do you use the 120% coupon. theirs is no code. does it automatically get credited on your future order ???
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi, @texboys3! That's a great question. You'll need to apply the credit to a new order during checkout. Look for either "Discount Codes" or "Coupons, Promo, Gift Card" to view and apply the credit to an order.