cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Team Mascot

AXS/Flash Seats tickets not in my account to deliver to buyer

Hi,

I just sold a pair of tickets to a show on StubHub and am trying to deliver the tickets. I bought the tickets on AXS.com and they're supposed to show up in my Flash Seats account, but it simply tells me they are not available. I want to deliver the tickets to the buyer so that he gets the tickets and so I don't get nailed with fees. How can we fix this?!

Thanks!

Chris

9 REPLIES 9

Re: AXS/Flash Seats tickets not in my account to deliver to buyer

Hmmmm. We're sorry for the confusion! We're happy to help.

Did you purchase the tickets from the primary? Are there any delivery delays that you are aware of? 

Team Mascot

Hi, I'm trying to deliver the tickets. It says "tickets available closer to the event" which I completely missed and apparently marked 02/02/2019 as the delivery date when I listed the tickets. What is the best way to fix this? I messed up!

No worries, you will be able to make changes to the delivery date on this sale! If you look at the sale through your account, does it allow you to "Report an Issue?"

Team Mascot

Yep! The only issue is Axs doesn't give a specific date? Does it make sense to just put the day before the event and hope that the buyer is okay with that? Is there a date that you reccommend? I understand the buyer can refuse that and then I would be charged a fee unfortuantely. Is that right?

If the buyer is unhappy with the change, they do have the option to cancel the order, yes. We recommend pushing it out as far as the system allows so that you are able to fulfill the order when the tickets have been released to you! 

Delivery delays are out of our control so, buyers typically understand if tickets are being held by the primary point of purchase. 

Highlighted
Team Mascot

thanks!

You are certainly welcome 🙂

Team Mascot

Sorry I'm back. When I try to choose a date all the dates are greyed out and I get this message in red: "

Sorry. There's not enough time to deliver your tickets for the selected delivery method." Is there a way for someone at StubHub to manually change this on your end?

We're more than happy to see what we can do to help! 

Sending you a private message so that we can grab your account details!