cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pit Crew

Account flagged

Hello, I've been having some really poor luck recently selling tickets, having tickets voided or unable to sell them, etc.  I received this email today and hope someone can help me out.  I can't pick these tickets up at will call.  Really I'd be happy with just a refund.  Anything I can do?

---

Dear Ticket Purchaser,

Your account was recently flagged for review.  We have implemented new procedures in an effort to reduce scalper activity. Based on your purchase history, we are now restricting your purchases to be picked up at will call starting two hours prior to the performance. Any current ticket barcodes have been invalidated and all existing orders have been reassigned to will call. Only the account holder with valid photo I.D. will be eligible to pick the tickets up at the box office for current or future purchases. Additionally, no name changes will be allowed for pick up.

Also as a reminder, part of the terms and conditions in purchasing from us, Ticket buyers agree to not resell our tickets for more than $10 above their face value.  If at any time, we are presented with evidence that this policy is in violation we will exercise our right to revoke admission to the performance.      

If you have any questions or concerns please email us at ___________________.

Sincerely,

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Umpire

Re: Account flagged

What company/event was this for?

Pit Crew

Bert Kreischer in Charlotte NC
Umpire

All ticketing terms usually have restrictions on resale, when you choose to buy tickets to resell you are taking a chance that this may happen. You agree to the terms when you buy. More places are cancelling tickets/blocking credit cards from purchase, etc than ever before. There is not much you can do but chalk it up as a loss.

Pit Crew

man i need advice not a lecture lol.  I haven't violated any policies.  They specifically said tickets could be resold for up to $10 over face value when I bought them.  I also only bought a few tickets and I haven't sold any tickets so far.  Now they changed the terms and said the tickets have to be picked up at will call and I can't transfer them to anyone.  I was hoping someone had run into this before and could let me know how they resolved it.  I will reach out to the venue and ask for a refund and see what happens.