Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
stevo20j
Team Mascot

Re: Admins- What is going on with Stubhub? All listings gone & sold tab removed

thanks rrojas194! Hope they figure it out soon

Had issues with the event add this morning on pro, wondering if it's all related. Look out for mispostings, I had tickets for Sam Smith code to Floor 6 not Lower 6 a few minutes ago when I rebroadcasted, lucky I caught it

Moderator Moderator

Hey all, 

Sorry for the frustrations. We are aware of the issues and have escalated this to the highest priority. We are working to get this resolved ASAP. We wanted to get it reported before putting out any information. 

Thank you all for your patience,

SeanF 

Highlighted

Re: I listed paper tickets for sale and it was visible on my Listings, but now I don't see them

There's an issue they're working on internally, hang tight

SoCalMusicLover
Zamboni Driver

Got the response I figured.  Their tech team is working on it, should be a few hours.  They would not define "a few," meaning it could be tonight, or tomorrow I guess.

The agent said that Every Seller is impacted, and no seller is able to access listings to view or edit them.

I didn't mark a solution here, would like know more insight on the issue first. Are sales happening? Can I go on and update listings? Can a buyer make purchases of my inventory?

Whoever marked the solution as accepted please remove

Z252
Rookie

All of my listings and open sales are gone... I need an answer ASAP. I am in the chat but nobody is responding.

SoCalMusicLover
Zamboni Driver

I have no idea whether sales are still occurring.  But there is currently no way to access your listings to make any changes, nor is it possible to see recent Sales if you need to print shipping information.

Z252
Rookie

I searched an event that I am heavy on listing wise and all of my listings are still there, so that was a slight relief. Still not showing under profile though...

SoCalMusicLover
Zamboni Driver

Yes, I did the same, so the listings are still there, but no way to access, edit or cancel them.