cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jm01
Backup Singer

Aisle listing not showing in aisle filter

I have a pair of tickets for sale that are tagged with a seat feature of "aisle" (one seat is on the aisle, second seat right next to it). When searching for tickets for that event, these tickets show up, but do not show up when applying the "aisle" filter.

Why is this? What do I need to do to fix this?

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8
Melpik
Legend

Re: Aisle listing not showing in aisle filter

Hi JM

If you go back to your listing and edit it there is a drop down with a list of features and attributes.  One of these indicates that they are aisle seats.  Choose it and then save your changes.  Your listing should then show as being aisle seats

jm01
Backup Singer

Thank you. I've done that. Unfortunately, no change.Capture.PNG

jm01
Backup Singer

So, is the "community" a black hole for StubHub customer service? Those that have been doing this longer -- should I expect a response or not so much?

My listing clearly shows "aisle", but using the "aisle" filter removes my listing from the results.Capture.PNG

cpsmiley
Stagehand

@jm01  Did you ever find an answer to this? I am experiencing the same issue. Have tried everything I know to try. This is only happening on one of my listings. Others have shown aisle seat just fine. 

jm01
Backup Singer

Nope. The team did message, confirmed that they too saw the problem, and stated they would escalate it to their "Tech Team". That was Wednesday. We'll see what happens.

JM666
Team Mascot

@jm01 Did you ever get an answer to this? My listings also show "aisle", but using the "aisle" filter removes my listings from the results. I'm concerned I'm missing out on potential buyers who prefer aisle seats.

jm01
Backup Singer

@JM666 

Nope.

Three weeks ago, they confirmed the problem and said they were escalating. I've asked for updates twice and haven't gotten any response.

However, it does look like they took the aisle option out of the available filters for my particular event so you can't even search for "aisle" anymore. I guess that is one way to eliminate the problem. An issue with that is that folks might only assume seats like 101/201/etc are aisles and the other end (like 115/215) are not. So, this obviously isn't great.

JM666
Team Mascot

That's definitely not a great solution. Thank you for responding and letting me know.