cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
itsforshow
Stagehand

Any update on selling Harry Potter tickets?

The only option I see from Ticketmaster is to contact them and "provide your order number, last four (4) digits of the credit card used for purchase, and the name you wish to transfer the tickets to. All transferred tickets will be available via Theater Will Call 72 hours prior to the performance date."

How does this work on your end StubHub?

17 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Any update on selling Harry Potter tickets?

Hey @itsforshow! As we get closer to the event, you will receive an email from us providing instructions on how to properly transfer your tickets to the buyer so have no fear because we will make sure all orders are fulfilled. Let us know if you have any further questions!

jackbauer22
Rookie

To confirm, I can reactivate my remaining mobile tickets to sell and there will not be any problem? I deactivated them when I saw there was an issue. Thanks Ally! 

Moderator Moderator

Hey @jackbauer22! You can feel free to activate those listings as you will be able to fulfill once they sell with no problems!

jackbauer22
Rookie

Thanks for quick reply. Last thing, will I be able to fulfill two separate StubHub sales ( sold two tickets each) if it was from one Ticketmaster order (4 tickets)?

Moderator Moderator

That shouldn't create an issue for you, @jackbauer22

KaiserG13
Pit Crew

Does that mean if we bought Part 1 & Part 2 together and they are on consecutive nights we can sell the first night separate from the second night? My concern is that ticketmaster will issue the same barcodes for each night since they were purchased as a set. Then if I transferred the first night to person A and the second night to person B they would essential be holding tickets to both nights when they purchased just one night. I know that was convoluted but the best I could do in explaining it. 

mw1
Pit Crew

Stubhub should have an answer today since the first show is this Friday 3/16 and seller's have access to their tickets today.

mw1
Pit Crew

I have some tickets for an April date that has the Transfer option available now on Ticketmaster. I have some later dates that don't have it so not sure what's up. Maybe Ticketmaster is in the process of making the Transfer option available. Everyone should check their accounts and see if the Transfer option is available.

Moderator Moderator

Once we have verified and finalized delivery method, we will be sure to reach out to every seller who has listings or orders for this event.  And, we work with all sellers to help facilitate a smooth transfer of the tickets to their buyers.  Not to worry, you are completely protected under our FanProtect Guarantee, especially if there if there is an issue where there is a delivery issue caused by this.