Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
1Kerry1
Rookie

Attaching parking passes to tickets

I was able to upload my tickets for sell by uploading the bar code. But I do not see an option to add the parking pass. The passes are sent as a paper tag, but I can download and upload as a PDF file. I would like to attach it to the tickets, as a potetial buyer might like to have parking included. Is this possible?

6 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Attaching parking passes to tickets

It depends on the event!  For example, NFL parking passes cannot be listed with the tickets and must be sold separately under the corresponding Parking Pass Only events we have set up on site.  What event are you listing for?

Jamesbran12
Rookie

the tickets i just purchased on stubhub included a free parking pass..Now i try to relist and im unable to combine. Am I missing something ?

Moderator Moderator

@Jamesbran12 Some teams may only allow the original season ticket holder to resell the parking passes.  Can you tell us what event this is for so we can verify that for you?

Jamesbran12
Rookie

This if for a Houston Astros game.. Thought it would be nice to sweeten the deal selling my tickets. I dont like the policy, but certainly makes for a good business move for Stub Hub... Argh!! 

Moderator Moderator

@Jamesbran12 Thanks for the clarification! The Astros only allow original season ticket holders to list parking passes with the actual tickets.  You can still list the parking pass separately under the corresponding 'Parking Pass Only' event on site!

1Kerry1
Rookie

I am the original season ticket holder for Texans tickets and it won't let me attach a parking pass either. I also thought it would sweeten the deal. But as long a nobody can.