Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
roberts
New User

Barcode not loading

Sold my Rams Packers tickets. I have my season ticket info now and it says load barcode. But when I put the barcodes in it says check tickets and seat numbers. I have all that right but still wont accept. any ideas?

14 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Barcode not loading

Sorry for the troubles @roberts! I am more than happy to look into this for you to see why that error is coming up but I will need some more information on your account so I will private message you right now for that. Thank you!

wnaog2
Team Mascot

I currently have 3 ticket orders waiting for barcodes to be entered, it has been at least 6 weeks waiting for stubhub to solve the problem of loading nfl barcodes for sales. Have spoken to NFL and to stubhub and they both say it's stubhubs problem.

Why is it taking so long for the problem to be fixed,I'm afraid I'll lose the sales and not listing any other tickests till problem is resolved.

Stubber
Stubber

Hello @wnaog2, thanks for reaching out and my apologies for the issues with the barcodes not being able to be entered at the moment.  We are working on this with the NFL and all of their Teams to get this resolved.  The NFL are the ones who issue the barcodes and send that information over to us.  If it doesn't match what they send over, it will need to be fixed since they generated the barcode information.  We will be sure to work with all sellers who need to enter the barcodes to fulfill their orders! 

wnaog2
Team Mascot

I understand I can still list future games for sale but why would I after almost 6 weeks waiting for the barcode issue to be resolved on my current orders. I have read that the MLB sellers get the "worst case scenario you can pick up the tickets at will call".  Answer  after waiting for sale to go through.

That solution is not a good one.What a mess and I hope it gets resolved. I'm looking for alternative sites to list tickets for sale. Disappointed.

davidk1
New User

I have the same problem. In my case the barcodes load and are accepted but remain in pending status. I have called stubhub several times and they say there is a problem with the barcodes. I have been a season ticket holder for several years and the tickets are absolutely genuine. 

Moderator Moderator

We're sorry for the troubles with this @davidk1! If you would like for us to take a further look at the barcodes to see what we can do to help, please private message myself or any of the other Community Moderators and we'll be happy to help!

crissyjean
New User

Same thing is happening with my Carolina Panthers tickets! I have the tickets in hand and am typing in the barcode just as it is on ticket. It says to check my ticket & try again! I am trying to sell several games & cant list any of them! Ugh! What can I do?
Stubber
Stubber

Hey everyone!  Thanks for reaching out and our apologies for the troubles!  We are currently working on this with the NFL and all of the teams.  We will be sure to reach out to all of our Fans once this has been corrected! 

I'm having same issue. Please let me know when resolved so I can list my tickets.