cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Waterboy

Barcodes not being accepted for BYU vs Washington NCAA Football

Hi - I have away game section tickets delivered to me directly from Washington Athletic department and StubHub won't accept the barcodes as valid (which they of course are).

I have them listed by section/seat, but not sure how a buyer will use them if the site won't ever accept the barcodes.

Is there an upload as PDF option perhaps?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Barcodes not being accepted for BYU vs Washington NCAA Football

Hey, @tomtim tree! Sorry for the confusion here. Our system is only set up to take home team barcodes and that is why you are running into the error. Since you have received your tickets from the away team, I would recommend listing your tickets without the barcodes entered. Once sold, you will then want to contact us so we can update your order for you to upload the PDF of the tickets. Sorry again for the confusion here. If you have any other questions, feel free to shoot me a private message at any time. 

Waterboy

Great!  Thank you!

May I ask - is there anyway to tag the tickets as "an away team section"?

I know that is something I care about when traveling to other stadiums while rooting for the visiting team.

@tomtim tree You can add comments to your listing by clicking on the "edit these preferences" tab on your listing. This should be on the same page that it has you enter the barcodes into the site. Once clicked on, it should bring up a section that has comments for you to add. Please be aware, that since we are a secondary marketplace if a comment is added such as "aisle seat" and that is not the situation at the event, you could be held liable. Best of luck in selling your tickets, and feel free to shoot me a PM any time.

Waterboy

Hmm

I couldn't find that in the Edit Listing anywhere, but I did find a checkbox for "away fans section"

@tomtimtoomboom When creating the listing on the desktop site, the preferences should appear after you have selected how many tickets you are looking to sell. You will want to click on "edit these preferences" to add comments to your listing. If the listing has already been created, you can edit the comments by clicking on "Edit Listing" From there, it should say "update seat features" You will want to click here to add any comments to the listing. 

Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 4.51.18 PM.png