cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stagehand

Best Seat tab doesn't work, anyone else see this problem?

Best Seat tab doesn't work, anyone else see this problem?

For example, the Iowa State vs UMKC game on December 4th. Three seats in section 204, row 17 (top row) ranks as better than three seats in section 226, row 1! I've been seeing this all accross the board on multiple different games for weeks. What is going on???? I think it bleeds over into Best Value.

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Best Seat tab doesn't work, anyone else see this problem?

Hi @cyclonesteve

I just sent over a private message to help get this issue resolved. Thanks! 

Stagehand

Problem not yet solved. :-(

It looks like Jake sent you a private message to follow up with your inquiry! Take a look at that & let us know if you have any questions from there, @cyclonesteve

Stagehand

I'm listing tickets to a Seton Hall game in row 8 of my section plus they are VIP seats and listed ahead of mine are rows 20, 12 and 9. How can that be?

@billskillz That's definitely something that I can look into for you. I'm going to send you a private message so I can get a little more details on the seating and I'll reach out to our mapping team to see if they can correct that. 

Stagehand

Thank you but it still isn't listed properly when you perform an overal Besst Seat search for ALL  2 tickets, not  jus my sectio which you corrected.

Very sorry for the issues, @billskillz. We'll need to review this directly and see what the issue is. I'll send you another private message so we can see what the issue is. 

Other fans with a similar issue are welcome to send a private message to any of our moderators. Make sure to include as much detail as possible along with your email address, zip/postal code, and listing IDs. 

Thank you! 

Stagehand

What's the point of a private message? The Best Seat doesn't work accross all the games and it's not getting fixed.

Highlighted

@billskillz @cyclonesteve Hello! I have sent this up to our team for review. As soon as there is an update, we will let you know!