Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
pommedeterre
Team Mascot

Buyer has not accepted ticketmaster/flash ticket transfer

I sold mobile tickets and transfered them via ticketmaster to the buyer (copied and pasted the given name and email, so no mistakes on my part there). It has been about 5 days and the buyer has still not accepted the tickets. 

I know that my part of the sale has been completed but I'd just like to know that there will be no future issues.

That being said, is there any way for you to follow up with the buyer, or should I just wait it out?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: Buyer has not accepted ticketmaster ticket transfer

Hey! If you've correctly done all that has been asked, you're set but it is great that you're thinking of the buyer! I'll send you a private message here in just a moment and we can look into this together. Thanks for letting us know!

59 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Hey! If you've correctly done all that has been asked, you're set but it is great that you're thinking of the buyer! I'll send you a private message here in just a moment and we can look into this together. Thanks for letting us know!

BMakler
Rookie

Cameron, Same thing going on for me ... Sold a couple of pairs last week for the same show in April -- one pair was accepted right away by the buyer, the other is still waiting for acceptance from a different buyer.

Moderator Moderator

We can look into that for you as well! Thanks for reaching out. I'll send you a private message right now.

cierra24
Team Mascot

i'm having the same issue and would like it to be fixed too. Could you please help me as well?

Moderator Moderator

We would be happy to look into this with you as well. As previously mentioned as long as you have sent the tickets, you've done your part in the transaction and we certainly appreciate you reaching out so we can help get this resolved for your buyer. 

I'll send you a private message and we'll pull up the details to see what we can do.

Rdon
Backup Singer

Mobile delivery tickets

I sold my warriors tickets on 12/14 and delivered to the buyer same day. Funds have been received and I'm good on my end. However the buyer has not accepted her tickets and the game is tonight. Will StubHub send her a reminder email?
Moderator Moderator

Re: Mobile delivery tickets

Hey! We'd be glad to check in with them to see why they haven't accepted the tickets. I'll be sending you a private message so we can get started on that. 

Thanks for letting us know!

Rdon
Backup Singer

Hi, any luck?
Moderator Moderator

Seems I haven't gotten a reply to the private message. If you would, please check for that and respond so we can review together. Just look for the envelope in the right hand in the corner to find my message! Sent you another message with the same details so you should have 2 unread messages. Thanks!