cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Backup Singer

Buyer has not accepted tickets

I listed some concert tickets that I bought through Ticketmaster and got an email saying I’d sold them. I followed the instructions and transferred them on the Ticketmaster site, but the buyer has not accepted them yet. The concert is tomorrow and I’m worried that I got scammed.  Can anyone help please?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Stubber

Re: Buyer has not accepted tickets

@Bseidl Hi there! No worries! It is up to the buyer to accept the tickets that they purchase. As long as you have transferred the tickets to the email we provided in your confirmation email and confirmed the delivery on your StubHub account, you will be all set and your payment should have immediately started processing for you (it can take 3-5 business days to fully process). It would be up to the buyer to reach out to us if they have any issues (if they did not receive the initial transfer email, for example, we would just ask you to cancel/retransfer the tickets to them), and we would help in any way we could. Please feel free to send a private message to me or any moderator here if you have any other questions or concerns about the order, but it sounds like you did everything you were supposed to so now you can just wait for that payment to post! 👍🏼