Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
12k9t6d
Team Mascot

Buyer has not completed mobile transfer

I recently sold 2 mobile tickets to Evan Hansen-Orlando.  I completed the transfer on my end, and I was notified that the buyer had been sent an invitation to accept the transfer via email. (The invitation is sent by a third party-- which I presume is either TicketMaster or the venue itself).  The buyer has not yet accepted the transfer.  I am beginning to worry that if the buyer does not complete the transfer, that he will allege that the tickets were not received. In the meantime, I am in limbo, unable to sell or give the tickets to someone else.  Is there any way to reach out to the buyer to ask them to check their email, or their junk/spam email folder for the invitation?  Also, are there any protections to the seller if the buyer does not complete the transfer?

I know that the process works, because I sold 3 mobile tickets to the same event to another buyer, and that buyer successsfully completed the transfer.

10 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Buyer has not completed mobile transfer

Hey @12k9t6d,

Not to worry, we definitely have your back on this! Under our FanProtect Guarantee, sellers are covered for payment as long as they deliver correct and valid tickets on time. Since you've sent the transfer and have proof in your Ticketmaster/primary vendor account, you're all set! As long as you confirmed delivery under "Profile" > "Sales", payment is in process and deposits within 3-5 business days for US and Canadian events.

We have seen some buyers wait until the day before or day of the event to follow the steps to locate and accept the transfer offer, but if the buyer has difficulty doing so (or later claims it was not received) we would provide education and troubleshooting. Delivered orders (where the tickets are correct for what was listed) cannot be canceled by the buyer, so you're secure in the transaction.

Congrats on all of your sales for this show! 

12k9t6d
Team Mascot

Thank you, DianaR!

Daisy
Stagehand

Hi,

I completed my end of the selling concert ticket transaction through the StubHub transfer by email by using Ticketmaster but I don't know how I'm going to get paid? I checked the Sales section of my StubHub account and the money transaction hasn't been completed. The only button I have is the "Enter ticket claim link" but since I followed the transfer ticket by email through Ticketmaster (which went through successfully, the buyer has accepted the ticket transfer), I'm worried that I'm not going to get paid because the sale hasn't been completed yet with the money back from the buyer?

Daisy
Stagehand

And I sold my mobile ticket to Juliana Morris. I completed my ticket transfer on my end, and got an email from Ticketmaster saying that the buyer has accepted my ticket transfer. I'm worried that since I've already transferred my ticket to the buyer they won't complete the transaction on their end and I won't be able get the money back from sold ticket? Will I be protected if the buyer doesn't complete the transaction on their end?

aprilwieser
Team Mascot

Sold tickets and transferred but on Ticketmaster they havent accepted

I sold my ticketmaster mobile tickets here.  I transferred them to the email provided and already have been paid.  When I log into my ticketmaster account, the tickets I trasferred are still pending for acceptance. 

I'm not sure if they got the tickets or not but the event is in two days and want to make sure this isnt a problem.  Any insight is appreaciated.

Thanks!

Moderator Moderator

Re: Sold tickets and transferred but on Ticketmaster they havent accepted

Hey @aprilwieser! Sorry to hear about the confusion with your order. If the transfer is showing pending still, the buyer should then be able to accept those at any time and you're good to go! Just to make sure the buyer isn't having any issues, I will send you a private message so we can review the order further and make sure those are getting accepted. 

aprilwieser
Team Mascot

Re: Sold tickets and transferred but on Ticketmaster they havent accepted

Great! Thank you.  I have replied back to your private message. 

musiclover3
Rookie

Ticket Transfer through Flash Seats-Tickets Still Unclaimed

Hello! 

I'm a first time seller and just sold two pair of tickets. I transferred them through Flash Seats but neither buyer has claimed the tickets yet. Is there anything else I should do on my end? I want them to have a good experience and be sure they're getting what they paid for (especially because I've already been paid by one purchaser), but wasn't sure if there was a way to ensure they know how to claim the tickets.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide!

Brace
Coach

Re: Ticket Transfer through Flash Seats-Tickets Still Unclaimed

You did your part as a Seller.  As the day gets closer, they will may claim them or   stubhub will ask you to re-transfer.

Always save screen shots of the attempt to protect your self incase they say you did not transfer them.  It's rare, but it could happen.