cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rookie

Can I be trolled on Stun Hub by a scalper?

I posted tickets a week ago and when I refresh my page another seller lowers the price by one or two pennies. So then I lower mine so that my tickets appear first. And then the other seller does the same. I am worried it is someone just trying to lower my price but I would like to recoup what I paid for them. What should I do? The event is tomorrow night (4/28) and I have to sell them by evening tomorrow.
4 REPLIES 4
Coach

Re: Can I be trolled on Stun Hub by a scalper?

As a fellow seller, this is a common practice. We all want to get our tickets sold, having the tickets in the front of the line is a way to go. Since it is an open marketplace, this is not illegal by any means. 

Rookie

Thank you! This is my first time selling, so I wondered if we would both keep lowering until we reached $10 for each ticket! Thanks for the insights.
Highlighted
Rookie

Thank you! This is my first time selling, so I wondered if we would both keep lowering until we reached $10 for each ticket! Thanks for the insights.
Backup Singer

Hey! You also have to keep in mind that there are dedicated large selelrs who use automated systems to aid in their selling processes. The continuous price change you experienced may just be a result of said automated systems. Definitely not illegal but surely efficient!