cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
LJPR9019
New User

Can I sell tickets bought from AXS / Flash Seats?

I don't know if it's possible to sell them from AXS on StubHub.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: Need help listing AXS mobile tickets

Hi @Bawse, sorry for the confusion!

This ticket type is known as Flash Transfer on our site, as AXS and Flash Seats are now partnered to provide a mobile ticketing experience. After you’ve selected this ticket type, be sure to set the In-Hand Date to reflect when you'll have the tickets in your possession and ready to deliver.

If the tickets sell, you will see this reflected in your MyHub and "My Tickets" > "Sales" section of your profile along with the buyer's email address. Simply transfer the tickets in Flash Seats/AXS, and then complete the delivery confirmation on our site so we can notify the buyer and get you paid. 

Here are a few tips to help if you hit a snag during the listing process:

• Is your AXS ticket a Printable PDF? If so, it needs to be listed as a PDF Ticket instead. You will download the PDF file from AXS and then upload it to your listing (or sale).
  • Not seeing Flash Transfer as an option during your listing? Try listing using a different device, for example, instead of the mobile app please use a regular computer browser. If this does not resolve the problem, send a private message to any of our Community Moderators so we can ensure this delivery method has been activated for the event. 
  • After selecting the event, are you prompted to scan or enter the barcode instead? You may have listed the ticket(s) for sale on Flash Seats/AXS already. You will need to remove the listing from Flash Seats/AXS before you can list on our site. 

Still having difficulties? Please post here with the specific error or issue or private message any of our Community Moderators for assistance. 

19 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Can I sell tickets bought from Axs

Absolutely! If you can find the event on our site, you're welcome to list the tickets regardless of where you purchased them from. If you have any specific questions on how to transfer/deliver those tickets, you're welcome to reach out to any one of our moderators and we'd be happy to walk you through that. 

Cdixon
New User

Selling AXS tickets

I have paper tickets with a barcode for an event on Saturday. Weather forecast may prevent travel to event so trying to figure out how to post. Any help appreciate.
Moderator Moderator

Re: Selling AXS tickets

@Cdixon - Tickets come in many shapes and forms nowadays. So we have different listing timeframes for each delivery type. If your tickets were mailed to you (paper tickets), then there would not be enough time for delivery for them thru UPS. You'd want to see if you have the option of reprinting the tickets (to PDF or mobile tickets) with the primary to be able to list them using our services.

Now, if you don't see the option to enter in a barcode for delivery, this means we are not partnered on the event and other types of delivery would be needed to fulfill. 

ortega91e
New User

Can you help how?
Moderator Moderator

@ortega91e - We're always happy to help our fans. Just let us know the issue you're having with listing. We'll be glad to clarify 

You can PM any of our moderators as well. Thanks! 

smalllz6
New User

Transferring tickets through AXS

Hello,

I purchased tickets through AXS, which I then posted on StubHub as an electronic transfer. Somebody purchased the tickets on StubHub, now I can't figure out how to transfer the tickets over. The QR code is only available through the mobile app from AXS. 

Thank you 

Moderator Moderator

Re: Transferring tickets through AXS

@smalllz6 - In this case, we need to update the delivery method for your sale and get you the details needed to transfer the tickets. Please send a private message to any Community Moderator so we can help get this changed over for you. 

Thanks! 

Bawse
Backup Singer

Need help listing AXS mobile tickets

I have mobile tickets to from AXS and I am not sure how to list them.  The only options I see are PDF, Paper and Flash.  Being that these are mobile tickets, do I select the Flash option??

Moderator Moderator

Re: Need help listing AXS mobile tickets

Hi @Bawse, sorry for the confusion!

This ticket type is known as Flash Transfer on our site, as AXS and Flash Seats are now partnered to provide a mobile ticketing experience. After you’ve selected this ticket type, be sure to set the In-Hand Date to reflect when you'll have the tickets in your possession and ready to deliver.

If the tickets sell, you will see this reflected in your MyHub and "My Tickets" > "Sales" section of your profile along with the buyer's email address. Simply transfer the tickets in Flash Seats/AXS, and then complete the delivery confirmation on our site so we can notify the buyer and get you paid. 

Here are a few tips to help if you hit a snag during the listing process:

• Is your AXS ticket a Printable PDF? If so, it needs to be listed as a PDF Ticket instead. You will download the PDF file from AXS and then upload it to your listing (or sale).
  • Not seeing Flash Transfer as an option during your listing? Try listing using a different device, for example, instead of the mobile app please use a regular computer browser. If this does not resolve the problem, send a private message to any of our Community Moderators so we can ensure this delivery method has been activated for the event. 
  • After selecting the event, are you prompted to scan or enter the barcode instead? You may have listed the ticket(s) for sale on Flash Seats/AXS already. You will need to remove the listing from Flash Seats/AXS before you can list on our site. 

Still having difficulties? Please post here with the specific error or issue or private message any of our Community Moderators for assistance.