LJPR9019
New User

Can I sell tickets bought from Axs

I don't know if it's possible to sell them from Axs or StubHub
66 Comments
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Can I sell tickets bought from Axs

Absolutely! If you can find the event on our site, you're welcome to list the tickets regardless of where you purchased them from. If you have any specific questions on how to transfer/deliver those tickets, you're welcome to reach out to any one of our moderators and we'd be happy to walk you through that. 

benc
Waterboy

I need help selling AXS tickets on StubHub.  

Moderator Moderator

Hi @benc. I'd be happy to help you with that. I'll send you a private message now and we'll go over the details together. 

yvr
Waterboy

any chance i can get that info too?  on selling tickets I got on AXS and posting in on stubhub?

Moderator Moderator

Hey all! 

With tickets purchased from any primary ticket provider, you are welcome to list and post them on our site if you see the event. The delivery method of your tickets should be available but if not, let any of our moderators know about this in private message. We'll review and see how we can help. 

If you don't find the event on StubHub, be sure to request it on our Event not on site? Request it here! Thread. We'll review and see if it can be added. 

Thanks! 

corrina12345
New User

Hi! I'm also having trouble selling tickets from AXS since they're only available through the mobile app and it seems to have this new features in which the QR code changes every 60 seconds so I'm not sure how I would export that ticket to make it available to send to the buyer. Sorry I couldn't figure out how to send you a private message but I would appreciate any help. 

Moderator Moderator

Hey @corrina12345!

You can definitely list those but they would need to be listed as an External Mobile Transfer! I can help you out if you private message me. To do this, you can click the message icon in the top right to create a new message and type in AllyD so the message will come to me!

AshleyIntrone
Backup Singer

Can I get help with this too please?

Moderator Moderator

Hey @AshleyIntrone! What kind of trouble are you having with the listing?