cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
AshleyIntrone
Backup Singer

Re: Can I sell tickets bought from Axs

Hi there - I tried listing my tickets as an Electronic Mobile Transfer because my tickets are through AXS. However, I didn't see the option to do so. Instead I just have them listed using "Flash" but not sure if that will work?

Moderator Moderator

You can list tickets either via Flash or Mobile Transfer.  

carinacausey
Waterboy

Hi, my ticket is on AXS that I’m trying to sell on stubhub but I’m having trouble transferring the ticket to stubhub.
Moderator Moderator

Hello! Is the ticket a Printable PDF or a Mobile Transfer ticket?  A PDF will need to be downloaded from AXS and then uploaded into your listing.  A Mobile Transfer ticket will remain in your AXS account until sold.  Once sold we will provide you with the necessary information to complete the transfer directly to the buyer.  If you have access to the Mobile Tickets now, you can also take a screenshot of them from your Mobile Device and upload that as a Mobile Ticket.

fuure86
Backup Singer

The event I am trying to post AXS tickets for only gives me an option to enter a barcode.  I don't have the option to post them as a mobile transfer.   Any guidance would be very much appreciated.

Moderator Moderator

@fuure86 - If we're partnered on the event, then you would just need to enter in the barcode! Get that from the primary and you're good to go. PM any of our moderators your email address, zip/postal code, and what event it is if you have any trouble. 

Gtg
Backup Singer

Hey I have the same problem could you help me
Moderator Moderator

@Gtg - If you're having trouble listing, I'd be glad to take a look. Send over a PM of exactly the issue you're having with listing with what comes up when you attempt to list. Be sure to include your email & zip so we can verify you right away! 

tiffoswong
Waterboy

Hi Ally,

I am experiencing the same concerns with selling my tickets from AXS, would you be able to help me?

Thank you,

Tiffany

Moderator Moderator

@tiffoswong So sorry to hear you're having trouble there! I'd be happy to look further into this with you. I'm going to send you a private message and we can go over the details together to see what's going on.