cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
jurriaan
Team Mascot

Re: Can I sell tickets bought from Axs

I want to sell myAXS tickets but do not see how. Please advise...

Moderator Moderator

Hello @jurriaan! Are your tickets mobile transfer?  If so you'll simply need to create the listing on StubHub selecting the correct delivery method. If they sell we will provide you with the buyer's information to completete the transfer! 

J-Rocc
New User

Paul I also have this issue, please help.
Moderator Moderator

@J-Rocc Hi! What issue are you having when trying to list?

Nlavery2
Waterboy

I am having the same issue and need help as well!

Moderator Moderator

@Nlavery2 - Glad to help you as well. What troubles are you having with listing your tickets? 

Nlavery2
Waterboy

They are only available through the axs mobile app now and come with a QR code. I'm not sure how I would export that ticket to make it available to send to the buyer.
Moderator Moderator

@Nlavery2 - Thanks! We'll need some additional details from you to have this reviewed further. I'll send you a private message so we can dig in. Thanks! 

Daleea94
Rookie

Selling ticket through AXS

Hello, I want to sell a ticket I bought from AXS but it only gives me the option to upload a pdf file or scan a barcode. I tried scanning the QR code but I did not work. How can I upload my ticket? Thanks!
Moderator Moderator

Re: Selling ticket through AXS

@Daleea94 - If the option to provide a barcode is available, then we would be partnered on the event. WIth AXS tickets, some are processing using Flash Seats now and so you would just need to link your Flash Seats account to StubHub to finish listing. Let's double check though and see exactly. What event are you attempting to sell for?