cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Daleea94
Rookie

Re: Selling ticket through AXS

Thank you for that information. I am selling a ticket for the bruno mars concert on October 26
Moderator Moderator

Thanks, @Daleea94

If you have the transfer option on your AXS account, then you can select Flash Transfer on StubHub to list. If a sales come in, you just need to transfer them over to the buyer with the info we provide you. 

Daleea94
Rookie

Okay, thank you.
alboi
New User

Hi There, I also have bruno mars tickets I'm selling on stubhub for the oct 24th date. I have the same thing where axs does 60 second cycle for QR codes for the pair of tickets. How do I solve this or make sure these tickets are transferred to a Stubhub buyer?

-Alex

Moderator Moderator

Hi @alboi,

We'd love to help get these listed and sold! For AXS tickets to this Bruno Mars concert, you'll want to select "Flash transfer" as the delivery method. If your tickets sell, we'll provide you the buyer's email address so you can transfer the seats to them within your AXS account. Please feel free to send me (or any of the Community Moderators) a private message if you have any further questions on this, we're here for you. 

Laurennaval
Backup Singer

Re: Can I sell tickets bought from Axs

Hello! Can you please walk me through listing and transfering tickets I have on my AXS app. Do I list as PDF and then select the option to “upload later?”

Thank you!
Moderator Moderator

Re: Can I sell tickets bought from Axs

Hi @Laurennaval,

I'd be so happy to help! I'll send you a private message so we can go over all the details together. You can see this by clicking the envelope icon on the top right side of the page. Thanks!

GLACKEY
Rookie

How can I sell AXS tickets through StubHub?

I purchased tickets I am unable to use through AXS T-Mobile Arena. I tried to lsit them on StubHub. It gives me an error message my barcode is invalid. 

Moderator Moderator

Re: How can I sell AXS tickets through StubHub?

I'd be happy to look into that with you. I'll send you a private message and get those ticket details from you. 

frank14
New User

Re: How can I sell AXS tickets through StubHub?

im having the same trouble here for public image ltd at the showbox seattle