cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Moderator Moderator

Re: How can I sell AXS tickets through StubHub?

@frank14 I've gone ahead and sent you a private message as well. Thanks!

Cbonilla
New User

I need help as well selling my tickets from axs.
Moderator Moderator

Hey, @Cbonilla! 

You would just need to select Ticket Transfer for the tickets to be listed on StubHub. Once they sell, we'll give you info to complete the sale and get the tickets to the buyer. PM any of our moderators if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks! 

bmerken
Team Mascot

Re: Can I sell tickets bought from Axs

Hello, can I also please get some instruction on selling AXS tickets via Stubhub? 

Thanks you!

Moderator Moderator

Re: Can I sell tickets bought from Axs

Hi @bmerken,

I am happy to help get all your questions resolved, so I'll send you a private message to go over further details. Please check for my message using the envelope icon on the top right side, thank you! 

charlynkim
Rookie

How to upload tickets bought from AXS without pdf

I need help posting my tickets from AXS pleasE?

Moderator Moderator

Re: How to upload tickets bought from AXS without pdf

@charlynkim Hello! We're happy to help. Do your tickets have the option to transfer them or do you need to download a PDF to print out?

charlynkim
Rookie

Re: How to upload tickets bought from AXS without pdf

it has option to transfer from the axs app

charlynkim
Rookie

Hello Paul, are you able to send me how to sell my axs tickets pleasE?

Moderator Moderator

@charlynkim - I can help you on this! 

Now, I saw your other post and see it is for Ariana Grande on 5/6. The show has many different delivery types associated with it; which are Flash/AXS Transfer, PDF, or Paper tickets. By the sounds of it, you may have transfer tickets and not PDF or Paper. So, to list, you just need to select the Flash Transfer option that is in the listing flow. 

If a sale happens and you have the option to transfer, then you just follow the steps we'll email you to get the tickets to your buyer. 

PM any of our moderators if you have any additional questions or concerns. We're happy to help!