cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
charlynkim
Rookie

Re: How can I sell AXS tickets through StubHub?

Thank you! it is not giving me the option flash seats transfer, when i try to post it on the stubhub app? its only showing me pdf or physical tickets?

Moderator Moderator

Odd. We'll look into that with our team that handles fulfillment. However, head to a browser and you can select the option for Flash Transfer there. 

89visions
Backup Singer

I need help selling tickets from axs flash onto StubHub. I have tickets for the Lakers game tomorrow needing to be sold. Thank you
Moderator Moderator

@89visions for Lakers tickets, you'll want to select Flash or Ticket Transfer and sell them that way. Once they sell, we will provide you with the necessary details to transfer the tickets to the buyer. 

lpkzach92
New User

Re: Can I sell tickets bought from Axs

For some reason when I got to put the price in to sell a ticket it won’t work and do anything next. Why is this?
Moderator Moderator

Hey @lpkzach92! I'm happy to take a look into that for you to see what's going on if you private message me, please!

Phillbus
Rookie

How? I have tried and even reached out to stub hub support and am told that I cannot. Even though there are other tickets for the same show on stub hub. This is the responce I got from stub hub:

Dear StubHub Seller,

We are emailing you today to notify you that your attempt to list tickets has failed to lock with the barcodes you have provided. This listing attempt will not lock for instant download as the tickets are designated as restricted from resale by the venue or primary.

Your listing cannot be for sale on the website due to this restriction the primary has placed on these seats. This could be due to multiple reasons and not limited to:

• Complimentary or consignment tickets
  • Purchasing over the limit quantity of tickets sold per account
  • VIP/Fan Club/Presale
  • Faculty or Student Tickets

For more specific information as to why your seats are restricted, please contact where you originally received or purchased this set of tickets.  We aren't quite there yet with having these accepted in the future and appreciate your patience.

Thank you for your time and understanding!

Sincerely, 

StubHub Customer Service

tmaclin97
New User

I need help selling my tickets purchased from axs. It seems like both of my tickets under 1 qr code.

Moderator Moderator

I'm happy to help with this @tmaclin97! I will private message you for further information right now!

dallasminick
Zamboni Driver

How do you sell axs tickets on StubHub?