cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
kcope93
Waterboy

Re: Can I sell tickets bought from Axs

Hi I sold a pair of AXS tickets but there is no transfer option. It is asking me to upload a PDF. I need to transfer these tickets as there is no PDF.

Thanks

Moderator Moderator

@kcope93 I'd be happy to help you out with that. I'll send you a private message right now and we can go over the details together.

Sovannapin
Team Mascot

Allyd - how do I message you directly about this?
Moderator Moderator

If you select the Message icon in the top right of the site, that will lead you to your inbox where you can create a new message to me! 

Quebrado85
Backup Singer

Can I get the same information. I’m trying to sell tickets on stubhub and I am gettin physical or upload to pdf option.
Moderator Moderator

Hi there @Quebrado85,

It is possible the event has not been linked to having a mobile transfer option, and I would be happy to look into this. Please look for my private message by going to the envelope icon on the upper right corner of the Community page. Thanks!

smacias2
Waterboy

Could I get some assitance on transferring my tickets as well? My tickets show i need to download the axs app to scan them

Moderator Moderator

Hi @smacias2,

Absolutely! I am replying to your PM now, so please keep an eye out for the message. Thanks!

Lilvern11
Team Mascot

Can you help me upload my ticket from AXS as well?
Moderator Moderator

We'd be happy to help, @Lilvern11! Sending you a private message so that we can grab your account details.