cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to load my bar codes for Northwestern football tix and they won't work.  I've tried 2 different computers and 3 browsers with no luck.

Is Stub Hub connected to Ryan Field and NU?  Any other thoughts?

Thanks

Re: Can't Load Bar Code #'s

@gocats I'll send you a private message and we can go over the details together. In most the other cases the integration hasn't gone live so they would likely need to be listed without the barcodes.

Team Mascot

Has this problem of bar codes with Northwestern football tickets been resolved? We are trying to sell NU v Notre Dame football tickets and it's not accepting our bar codes.  The tickets are valid season tickets

@AnnH Barcode fulfillment is currently live for Northwestern home games. Have you checked to make sure your tickets don't have any resale restrictions such as being faculty tickets or in a restricted section?

Stagehand

NU restricts season ticket resale online. Maybe other tickets too, not sure. We could not sell our season tickets on StubHub. See the article that was shared earlier in this thread. 

@AnnH While this is true, most season tickets can be resold on our platform. If you're still having trouble, we can send you a private message to look into this further!

Highlighted
Stagehand

To all on this thread — If you're selling NU football tickets and barcode isn't working, it's likely because...

NU has restricted resale of their tickets!

Especially their season tickets.

Unfortunately, StubHub is not communicating this when you try to list the tickets and instead tell us to "try again" or "we'll turn it on before the game."

This is NOT true. Customer service just sent me the following message with regard to this issue:

Spoiler
"We're writing to let you know that the barcodes you entered for StubHub Order #XXXXXXX are designated as restricted from resale by the team or venue. Unfortunately this means we have to cancel your order and find your buyer replacement tickets.

As stated in our Seller Policies, you may be charged 40% of the price of the tickets you sold or the full amount incurred by StubHub to replace the order."

I'm concerned many NU football ticket sellers will face the same response. When listing the tickets, StubHub provides ZERO indication that these tickets are restricted and even displays them on the Ryan Field stadium map.

You guys should adjust your system ASAP to adhere to NU football restrictions and prevent a lot of confusion and disappointment. 

Hey @aarons! Thank you for providing this thread with that information. We are unable to accept the barcodes of any NU Student or Faculty tickets for resale as they have restricted it on those tickets. If anyone has any additional questions, please feel free to private message me and I'll be happy to help 😊

Stagehand

Thanks @AllyD. I think it may apply beyond student and faculty at NU. I found this article about the topic: http://www.laketheposts.com/2014/08/10/clarifying-nus-ticket-policy/

Overall, NU probably needs to be more upfront and transparent with their ticket policy. It’s very different from other universities.

Absolutely, it's always helpful to have a clear policy to follow but we appreciate you sharing this with our Community 😊

Waterboy

I posted another message about this 2 weeks ago and have not received a reply. Worse, Stubhub told me the tickets would be accepted and let them be sold, then charged me as the seller for not delivering! I have been trying to resolve this unfair practice with no luck. Is there someone who can help please?