cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phillies5678
New User

Can't enter barcodes despite date in hand being tomorrow

I sold tickets to the Astros home opener and every time I go to enter the barcode I get a message saying "There was a problem, please try again in few minutes." The date in-hand I put is for 3/26 and I don't want to fail to deliver on time. Is there any way that I can enter the barcodes so that they can be delivered on time or am I just screwed? When I also go to create a new listing, the earliest in-hand date is 4/1 so I don't know what exactly is going on. I just don't want to be charged for not delivering the tickets when I have the tickets and it is clearly a StubHub problem preventing me from entering them.

22 REPLIES 22
plz32
Stagehand

Re: Can't enter barcodes despite date in hand being tomorrow

I have the same issue with my dodgers tickets I just sold right now. I sold 2 different games and I can't upload.

I think MLB has something to do with this?

DerekD
Rookie

Same issue here for Braves tickets. I called SH customer service and she saw the same error. I read her the barcode and supposedly she entered it but when I looked at the ticket under Sells, it was still blank
Ellen1
Waterboy

Same issue, it finally let me enter barcodes after trying 5 times for the Twins home opener. Also since the system doesn't let you put in the barcodes when you list them, there are all kinds of issues that can happen. The system froze and told me I had a wrong price when listing so I did it again and they ended up listing twice (and selling twice). Their system is awful right now. I won't be using it to sell other tickets.

It makes zero sense to not allow barcodes to be entered when listing tickets. We get barcodes as soon as we buy them from the venue/ticketmaster. Not entering barcodes makes other errors not occur.

Paul

Unfortunately, due to the recent seating and capacity changes, we haven't been able to roll out our full integration just yet. Our MLB partnership team is currently working on this and will hopefully get that resolved soon. Our teams are aware of that and will do what we can to ensure that we're helping give all the buyers the correct info and saving those sales for all the orders that are effected. If you have specific questions, you're welcome to send a private message to me or any of the other community moderators.

halohomer
New User

Any updates on the situation? I'm still trying to enter barcodes and it still won't allow. Are the buyers aware of the situation, so they may be getting tickets later than anticipated due to no fault of the seller?

TomW

Hi @halohomer! Different MLB teams are on different timelines as to when barcodes can be entered for listings and orders. Our team is constantly monitoring updates for our buyers and sellers as we hear from each MLB team with Opening Day approaching. We will be sure to notify you when you can enter barcodes for your particular team(s).

danwojnats
Waterboy

Just adding that I'm having the same issue with Nationals opening day tickets, tomorrow is date that barcodes need to be entered and StubHub system won't allow me to take this action. Like others, I don't want to lose out on my sale due to errors whether within MLB or StubHub, I do hope buyers are made aware of this issue as well.

Bakshivi
Waterboy

Ditto with my Nats tickets.
dhunger96
Waterboy

Same here with the Nats.  I see that some seats are listed in my section, so maybe later today or tomorrow it'll work.