cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pcuneo81
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Can't list tickets from PPD game

I am not able to list tickets from the postponed game between the Braves and Padres on June 19th. We are headed out of town in the morning and the game has been rescheduled for Wednesday the 21st. I need to get these tickets listed to try to see and I am not able to do so. Please let me know when the issue will be fixed so I can attempt to recover some money.

54 REPLIES 54
Orbster
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Can't list tickets from PPD game

We are in the same situation and it is not allowing me to sell the tickets.  Been on hold with customer service for over an hour.

Jeanne21
Pit Crew
Answered! Go to solution

I got through.  They are basically saying they have no responsibility if their system does not work.  

enordeen
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Having the same issue.  Can't list for resale.  Delivery option not available error message.  Also on hold with customer service for over an hour so far.

TeamStubHub
Answered! Go to solution

Apologies for the trouble listing your tickets! Our Event and Tech Teams are working to get this issue resolved so tickets can be reposted on site ASAP.

UPDATE 7/20: We are still working on resolving this issue and truly appreciate everyone's patience. We have seen some users are able to work around this issue by manually creating their listing instead of using the 'Can't attend? Sell your tickets' link under Orders.

To manually create a listing, click on the Sell link at the top of the page and search for San Diego Padres at Atlanta Braves. Select the correct game, and enter the sell flow. You will need to manually enter your barcodes and set the listing details. We hope this helps!

enordeen
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Do you have an estimated time of resolution?  The rescheduled game is less than 48 hours away.

enordeen
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

any update on this?????  I'm still getting an error message.

britanhansen
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Still cannot list tickets to sell. Since this problem has not been resolved a refund option should be available.
Mmbatl21
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Any update on when this will be resolved? Still showing error message and the game is tomorrow.
DarrinT
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Can you provide any update? I cannot list my tickets and the postponed event is rescheduled for tomorrow.