cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Waterboy

Can’t make the concert

I️ bought the protection plan for the ticket Ak thought I’m very new to this so I️ don’t know how I️ go about getting my money back for the ticket I️ bought that I️ know can’t attend due to work?!
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Quarterback

Re: Can’t make the concert

Insurance for Stubhub events is provided by Allianz

Allianz Ticket Insurance is an optional third-party ticket insurance that reimburses StubHub customers (who buy this product) if they can't go to an event due to covered reasons, including:

• Covered illness
• Covered injury
• Jury duty/subpoena
• Mlitary obligations
• Job relocation or loss
• Covered pregnancy
• Traffic accidents
• Death of insured, companion, or family member

Check out the Allianz Ticket Insurance sitehttps://www.allianzworldwidepartners.com/usa/terms-and-conditions/001004669  for more information.

Terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Plan(s) underwritten by BCS Insurance Company or Jefferson Insurance Company. AGA Service Company is the licensed producer and administrator of these plans. Plans include insurance benefits and assistance services. Contact AGA Service Company at 800-284-8300 or 9950 Mayland Drive, Richmond, VA 23233 or

Highlighted

Re: Can’t make the concert

Hey @Devwheeler! @Melpik is correct but if you need any assistance, you can feel free to private message me or any of our Community Moderators and we'll be happy to help!