Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cg87
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Can't see "Sold" Tab in "Get More Pricing Info" Links

Hello,

When accessing the "Get More Pricing Info" links for my event listings, the "Sold" Tab no longer appears.  I meet all the eligibility criteria (valid CC on file, acct 30+ days old, 7+ sales is past 365 days), and followed advice given on similar community posts (cleared cache, cookies, deleted browsing history,) yet still does not appear.

shscrnsht3.PNG

66 REPLIES 66
NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Can't see "Sold" Tab in "Get More Pricing Info" Links

Hi, @cg87! Sorry to hear that you are having some trouble with this tool. We will escalate this to our product team to see if they can provide more insight on the issue that you're receiving.

UPDATE

Our technical team let us know that this tool is currently unavailable. Once the event industry comes back into play, we will reevaluate this decision as to implementing a similar feature. We appreciate the feedback relayed in this thread.

av818
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Very unfortunate to hear they removed this feature. This made selling tickets so much easier on StubHub. Hopefully a competitor doesn’t offer this feature. StubHub’s selling fees keep increasing already. I would hate to have to switch platforms. Not very seller friendly anymore.
Gary2319
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Its a shame, stubhub removed its best feature and why people paid more to list tickets here.  I need to see the changes in the market, hopefully after covid this gets fixed.  How can we file a complaint about this?  This is the best tool in resale, its ridiuculous it was removed with no explanation.  Shady

Bayer7
Pit Crew
Answered! Go to solution

I understand the coverage SH needs from other marketplaces stealing it's IP but this was a huge tool for sellers. My suggesting may be displaying this information for longtime sellers, sellers with 100+ successful sales, etc. Otherwise large sellers may look at other avenues.

Channasports
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

The selling feature helped me know what to price my tickets at and what people were paying for the event. Disappointing to hear you can no longer check recent sold listings
hammertix
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Very disappointed to hear they do not plan on bringing this feature back as it was one of the key data points to making more sales. Please bring this back!! Stubhub should aim to be a more competitive selling market place. Without sellers there would be no market.

jmskip
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Any update on this? Many outdoor venues are moving to full capacity at he end of June.

CACrash
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

ADD IT BACK!

Okay, we are re-opening, time to reactivate this feature!!!

MyTKets
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

At what point does the event industry "come back into play?"

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here