Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cg87
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Can't see "Sold" Tab in "Get More Pricing Info" Links

Hello,

When accessing the "Get More Pricing Info" links for my event listings, the "Sold" Tab no longer appears.  I meet all the eligibility criteria (valid CC on file, acct 30+ days old, 7+ sales is past 365 days), and followed advice given on similar community posts (cleared cache, cookies, deleted browsing history,) yet still does not appear.

shscrnsht3.PNG

16 REPLIES 16
NikkiM
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Can't see "Sold" Tab in "Get More Pricing Info" Links

Hi, @cg87! Sorry to hear that you are having some trouble with this tool. We will escalate this to our product team to see if they can provide more insight on the issue that you're receiving.

UPDATE

Our technical team let us know that this tool is currently unavailable. Once the event industry comes back into play, we will reevaluate this decision as to implementing a similar feature. We appreciate the feedback relayed in this thread.

av818
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Very unfortunate to hear they removed this feature. This made selling tickets so much easier on StubHub. Hopefully a competitor doesn’t offer this feature. StubHub’s selling fees keep increasing already. I would hate to have to switch platforms. Not very seller friendly anymore.
billynew13
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Had the same issue and was told a different story!  I was told not only about the 7 sales in a year, credit card and active account, but then I was advised they are discontinuing completely since other firms are using that info for there own gain.  It is a shame it is a very helpful tool.

ARod1971
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

I called on it as well and was told they did away with it all toghther.  Stinks cause it was a helpful tool so see what was selling and what price point to list inventory at.  

cg87
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Wow.  That's really unfortunate.  Nothing separating them from other resale firms at this point and there's no real incentive to keep my business exclusively with SH.  Oh well.

turboseats
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

It was very unfortunate to learn that StubHub is doing away with the Sold Listing tab altogether.  No announcement.  No notification to sellers.  No alternative to bridge the gap.  This is very concerning.

ARod1971
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

StubHub has removed that feature for all sellers, but no one that I have spoken to in customer service has been able to give me a reason why. 

plaza-kc
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

I just called the customer service number and Daniella told me that it was being removed because, "competitors were using it to their advantage and SH was the only ticket reseller that provided that information". I responded that this should be reconsidered and if it is not, it would make me question keeping my ticket sale business with StubHub. Daniella said, "I understand, but it was done to protect the business." I told her, "there might not be a business left to protect if you make these types of customer hostile decisions.

Hopefully NikkiM's answer that it will be reevaluated when stuff picks back up is accurate.

rwnovak
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Ticketmaster was using the data to dynamically price their events.  It was obvious.  I don’t know if there’s way to prevent TM from scraping the sales data while continuing to allow access for legitimate Stubhub sellers.  If there is, I hope Stubhub figures it out.